Best House Cleaning Service in Bondi
Bondi at a Glance
One of Sydney’s most notable eastern suburbs, Bondi is synonymous with Australia’s sunny beach culture. But Bondi isn’t just for surfing. Bondi includes several adjacent neighborhoods, including Bondi Junction, a commercial and transportation hub, and North Bondi, a more residential district. Start your day off with some food and shopping on Campbell Parade, and then take the famous Bondi to Coogee Walk along the waterfront.
While it’s a little far from the CBD you can catch the train to Bondi Junction and then a bus to the beach, the beautiful surroundings more than make up for it. Bondi Beach’s walkable commercial district offers breakfast, fine dining, and even some nightlife. On a sunny day, there’s no better place to swim than in Bondi Bay or, if you don’t like saltwater, in the famous Icebergs Pool overlooking the beach.
Bondi Junction is a bit less flashy, but with the Westfield Shopping Centre and the Event Cinema, it has plenty of options for shopping and entertainment. Stroll through adjacent Centennial Park or catch a movie at the Moonlight Cinema outside. You can keep yourself busy enough in Bondi that you’ll never have to go back to the CBD!
- One of Australia’s most popular and picturesque beaches, and the start of the scenic Bondi to Coogee Walk.
- Campbell Parade’s Art Deco buildings host a variety of top-notch eating and shopping options.
- Gould Street offers boutique shopping just a block from the beach.
- The Bondi Pavilion hosts film festivals and other cultural events throughout the year, such as the Festival of the Winds kite flying festival.
- Bondi Junction is one of the biggest shopping centers in Australia, so it can be crowded and hard to navigate at times.
- Parts of the beach are prone to dangerous rip tides, so always make sure you only swim in designated areas.
- Don’t miss Sculpture by the Sea, a free three-week festival that features over 100 sculptures displayed along the coast.
- Each Sunday, Bondi Markets brings local artisans to the beachfront to sell their crafts to the public. Some of our favourite brands have birthed here including Bailey Nelson; loving my pair of quality grey frames!
Living in Bondi
Cafes and Tidbits
- Start your morning right on the beach with some coffee and sandwiches at Lush on Bondi.
- Or stroll up to the north end for juices and smoothies at bRU Coffee Bondi.
Gertrude & Alice serve coffee and lunch alongside the shelves of Bondi’s quirkiest bookstore.
- And Cali Press brings California-style coffee and health foods to Hall Street.
- At Bondi Junction, you can grab a brew at Bean of a Tree coffee cart.
- Or get some energy for your day at the shops at Luxe Espresso Bar.
The Bucket List serves Pimm’s and prawns right on the waterfront.
- While the Icebergs Dining Room and Bar is a fancy Italian restaurant overlooking the bay.
- For Bondi’s best burgers, try Bonditony’s Burger Joint.
- Or grab some vegan options at Funky Pies next door.
Moo offers “gourmet” burgers, including kangaroo and free-range chicken.
- And Sabbaba sells Middle Eastern wraps and Halloumi chips.
- For share plates and cocktails, hang out in Bondi Hardware’s courtyard.
- The Stuffed Beaver is an American-style bar with beer and hot wings.
Panama House serves cocktails and Central American food.
- And Can Cava Pintxos & Wine offers Spanish-style tapas.
- The Bavarian Bier Cafe serves German beers and loud music to finish off your night.
Sites and Activities
- Don’t miss the Sculptures by the Sea Festival and the other cultural events going on at the Bondi Pavilion.
- Go out clubbing at The Junction.
- See an outdoor movie screening at the Moonlight Cinema.
- Check out the sea life in some of the tidal pools.
- Or hire an instructor for the day and learn to surf!
Bondi has some of Sydney’s most distinctive architecture, with Art Deco apartments along the waterfront and Victorian terrace houses in Bondi Junction. While there are no shortages of tourists filling up the neighborhood’s hotels and backpacker hostels, it’s still a popular choice for families and retirees, particularly North Bondi. And it’s long been a draw for Australia’s rich and famous seeking out multi-million-dollar homes.
As at the time of writing this, the average rent for a 2 bedroom unit / apartment in Bondi is $750. An equivalent house would increase your rent to $1,000 per week. North Bondi is a little higher at $770 per week for a 2 bedroom unit and $1,100 for a house. Whereas you can find slightly more affordable options in Bondi Junction ranging from $730 per week for a unit or $850 per week for a house. Bondi Beach is more dear given its coastal location and ranges from $800 and $1,200 upwards per week for a unit and house, respectively.
Reliable House Cleaners in Bondi
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Bondi is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Bondi. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Bondi's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
You don’t need to be a surfer to enjoy your time at Bondi. But whether you’re hitting the waves or the sidewalk cafes, you’ll have better things to do than worry about cleaning your apartment. We know how to get the sand out of your bedroom and the wine stains out of your carpet. Give us a call and book your professional cleaning today.
With us the residents of Bondi can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Bondi. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.