Best House Cleaning Service in Castlecrag
Castlecrag at a Glance
Named after an imposing crag of rock that overlooks Middle Harbour, Castlecrag is a charming suburb on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. Found 8km to the north of the CBD, the area is home to historic houses, beautiful bushland, great little shops and cafes, and plenty of friendly locals.
Castlecrag was actually originally designed by Walter Burley Griffin and his architect wife Marion. Having fallen in love with beautiful Sydney Harbour, they set out to create a unique suburb that would be at one with the natural landscape. In Griffin’s words: “I want Castlecrag to be built so that each individual can feel the whole landscape is his. No fences, no boundaries, no red roofs to spoil the Australian landscape: these are some of the features that will distinguish Castlecrag.”
Today, several of the early homes constructed using natural stone remain in Castlecrag, and a few houses in the suburb are even Heritage-listed. And rather than dominating the landscape, many of the houses in this part of the world work in harmony with the natural environment.
This, along with the beautiful Middle Harbour views enjoyed from many parts of Castlecrag, helps to create a laid-back “country” feel. Peaceful walking paths wind their way through the suburb, and there’s plenty of bushland everywhere you look. There’s also a real village vibe on the local shopping strip, not to mention some great little cafes, all of which makes Castlecrag a lovely place to be all year round.
It may not be everyone’s cup of tea — those looking for nightlife will feel more at home elsewhere — but if you want a peaceful lifestyle and a community vibe less than 10km from the Sydney CBD, Castlecrag is pretty hard to beat.
- Beautiful bushland surrounds.
- Lovely views of Middle Harbour.
- Close to the city but with a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere.
- Easy access to nearby shops and restaurants.
- Great community feel.
- Good local schools and a family-friendly vibe.
- Not great if you want a to live somewhere where there’s a vibrant nightlife.
- Not suitable if you like apartment living.
- Planning a big day of shopping? Make the 10-minute drive to Chatswood.
- Bailey Playground is a lovely park for little kids to run off some energy while mum and dad take in some water views.
- Looking for somewhere to exercise your dog? Check out Castle Cove Oval or Willoughby Park.
Living in Castlecrag
Cafes and Tidbits
- Back & Forth on Edinburgh Road serves great breakfasts. Try the omelette. If you’re there for lunch, you can’t go wrong with a burger.
- Check out the lovely little café tucked away inside the Cottage & Coast homewares store.
- The coffee is good at Four Saints Espresso and Kitchen, and the chance to build your own omelette also shouldn’t be passed up.
- Tricycle Café in Willoughby is also worth checking out for breakfast or just a coffee.
- No Ordinary Café in Willoughby for a lunchtime burger.
- Get your caffeine fix at The Northern Bean in Willoughby.
- Middle Cove’s Humming Café for the waffles or just a lunchtime sandwich.
- Martha’s is a French bistro and a favourite with the locals. Try the sea scallops or a steak and you’ll go home happy.
- Bistro Mekong in the Quadrangle Shopping Village does great Thai and Vietnamese. Try the Bistro Mekong Share Plate or a curry.
- Apera is a much-loved local haunt. Try something from the rotisserie or the locally caught fish.
- Yang & Co for wontons, the fish of the day or maybe the Angus Beef Rendang Curry.
- Bai Yok when you’re craving some Thai.
- Cento 22 does great Italian fare. Try any of the pastas on the menu and you won’t be disappointed.
- Borruso’s in Northbridge is also well worth checking out for quality Italian cuisine.
- Enjoy a craft beer at Apera or maybe even the House Martini.
- Sink a schooner or two in the beer garden at The Northbridge Hotel.
- The Bridgeview Hotel in Willoughby is always a good spot for a drink. Try something from the cocktail menu or just a glass of wine.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy a beautiful bushwalk and some great water views at Harold Reid Reserve.
- Go for a leisurely paddle in Sailors Bay.
- Enjoy coffee with friends at the Quadrangle Shopping Village.
- Go for a refreshing swim in the Northbridge Baths.
- Looking to explore on two wheels? The Artarmon Link Path is open to pedestrians and bicyclists and runs from Shepherd Road to Artarmon Reserve. It then joins up with the Naremburn Cycleway.
If you like living in an apartment, you probably won’t feel particularly at home in Castlecrag. That’s because detached homes are the name of the game in this part of Sydney, so those who enjoy high-density living will need to look elsewhere.
There are plenty of grand homes dotted around the leafy streets of Castlecrag, and the natural stone residences for which the area is famous give it quite a unique look and feel. Many residences make the most of Castlecrag’s peninsula location to offer lovely views of Middle Harbour, and no matter where you live in the suburb, a pristine patch of bushland is never too far away.
This abundance of bushland makes Castlecrag a great place for wildlife lovers. From birdsong in the morning to wallabies, echidnas, bush turkeys and more, there’s a pleasingly wide variety of wildlife that calls this suburb home. Happily, these native creatures usually make pretty good neighbours.
Reliable House Cleaners in Castlecrag
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Castlecrag is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Castlecrag. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Castlecrag's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
With its lovely bushland surrounds and relaxed lifestyle, Castlecrag is a beautiful place to live. But with so much natural beauty and so many other great activities right on your doorstep, why would you want to spend your spare time cleaning your home?
Instead of spending your weekends vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing and dusting, leave all those chores you hate to us. Our professional and reliable cleaners will do the hard work necessary to make your home sparkle once again, so you can put your feet up and relax.
All you have to do is use our easy online service to book your Castlecrag home cleaning — we’ll take care of everything else after that.
With us the residents of Castlecrag can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Castlecrag. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.