Best House Cleaning Service in Cremorne
Cremorne at a Glance
Cremorne is an upscale suburb on the Lower North Shore with views of the Harbour and beautiful waterfront parks. Stretching from Willoughby Bay on the north to Mosman Bay on the south, Cremorne is a large suburb with plenty to offer young families and working professionals. Take the ferry from Cremorne Point to the CBD for work, or head to the Taronga Zoo or eastern beaches for a day out in the sun.
Cremorne has several heritage buildings, with Federation and California Bungalow architectural styles lending a unique character to the streets. The modern, multi-level apartment buildings are popular with young singles, while more affluent professionals move here for the single-family homes. Older residents enjoy the suburb’s quiet vibe, while younger families are drawn to SCEGGS Redlands, a highly-regarded co-ed private school in the area.
Whether you like the cafes or the beaches, Cremorne is well-situated to meet your needs. Nearby Neutral Bay has additional shopping and nightlife options, while the Hayden Orpheum Picture House hosts screenings for the Sydney Film Festival each year. Cremorne’s hilly location can make walking a challenge, but it has convenient public transit and Harbourside views to make up for that inconvenience.
- The grassy parks and waterside views make this a perfect suburb for picnicking.
- Military Road has a variety of dining and entertainment options on offer.
- There’s a wider age range here than other suburbs, with young professionals and older retirees feeling equally at home.
- Easy access to the northern beaches by bus or car, or other parts of Sydney via the Cremorne Point ferry.
- Cremorne is expensive, and competition for housing can be steep.
- New apartment buildings are replacing some of the charm.
- Primrose Park is great for walking, picnicking and tennis.
- The Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace shows mainstream movies on in a 1935 Art Deco theatre.
Living in Cremorne
Cafes and Tidbits
- Shot on Military serves coffee and breakfast, with a unique take on shakshuka, a poached egg dish from the Middle East.
- Mesa Cafe offers coffee and great sandwiches in the Cremorne Town Plaza.
- While Crumbs serves Belgian waffles amid vintage photos and art.
- For dessert, try Little Raw Co., which serves vegan and gluten-free treats.
Quan Viet serves some of Cremorne’s best Vietnamese food.
Papaya is a beautifully decorated Thai restaurant.
Plage has a unique mix of French and Japanese fusion.
Sushi Train serves classic pay-per-plate sushi.
- And Korean Samurai serves Japanese and Korean fare.
- Visit Fratelli’s for pasta and wood-fired pizza.
- Or Nilgiri’s for all-Halal Indian food.
Minskys Hotel is a stylish bar with a grand piano.
- While Barrel Bar & Dining offers wine and upscale bar snacks.
- Don’t miss the Town and Country Bar for an American Wild West vibe.
- Or the Vinobravo Wine Bar for something a little classier.
Sites and Activities
- The Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace is known for its Wurlizter organ, as well as art house movie screenings in a 700+ seat theatre.
- Treat your pet to some luxury at the DOGUE boutique, which also offers day care and grooming.
Dance Souk offers Latin and ballroom dancing lessons.
- While My BJJ Team teaches Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Around half of Cremorne’s residents were born in Australia, with England, New Zealand, China, and South Africa also represented. Most of the housing stock is residential, with Federation and California Bulgalow styles lending a unique character to the streets. The average household consists of 2.1 people. Older residents enjoy the neighbourhood’s quiet vibe, while younger families are drawn to SCEGGS Redlands, a highly-regarded co-ed private school in the area.
As at the time of writing this, the average rent for a 2 bedroom unit is $700. An equivalent house would increase your rent to $900 per week.
Reliable House Cleaners in Cremorne
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Cremorne is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Cremorne. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Cremorne's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Residents are drawn to Cremorne for its slower-paced life, closer to the beaches than to the hustle and bustle of the CBD. Enjoy your time outdoors with picnics in the park or bike rides along the waterfront. Leave the cleaning to us, and our trusted professionals will keep your home looking as spotless as the day you moved in.
With us the residents of Cremorne can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Cremorne. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.