Best House Cleaning Service in Kirribilli
Kirribilli at a Glance
When John Howard was prime minister, he attracted plenty of criticism for using Kirribilli House as his primary place of residence rather than The Lodge in Canberra. But spend a little time in this leafy harbourside suburb and you’ll soon understand just why the former PM had such a soft spot for Kirribilli.
The suburb’s number-one attraction is of course its location. With spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and the city skyline, Kirribilli sits on some of Sydney’s best real estate. Established in the 1790s, it’s long been seen as a glamorous and sought-after suburb — and that doesn’t look like it’s changing any time soon. This location is also wonderfully convenient, as Kirribilli residents can find themselves in the heart of the CBD within minutes.
But there’s much more to love about Kirribilli than just its location. For one thing, there are plenty of great cafes, restaurants and pubs within easy reach, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding somewhere to head out for a meal or a drink. For another, there are plenty of wonderful outdoor activities to enjoy — whether you’re hiring a kayak to paddle on the harbour, swimming in North Sydney Olympic Pool or sitting down for a picnic in a harbourside park, you’ll always be able to find a good excuse to get outside.
That said, perhaps the one thing that attracts more people to Kirribilli than any other is the atmosphere of the place. This is an affluent, prestigious suburb with a glamorous reputation, but the local shopping precinct still retains a village feel. The leafy streets are often as pretty as a picture and with the harbour right on your doorstep it’s easy to see why Kirribilli is such a wonderful place to live.
- A beautiful suburb in an unbeatable location.
- Great harbour and city views.
- Plenty of choice when it comes to cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Easy access to the Sydney CBD.
- Plenty of good schools nearby.
- Swimming, kayaking, amusement parks and harbourside parks are all close by.
- Navigating those narrow streets.
- Not the cheapest place to buy an apartment and home.
- The crowds on New Year’s Eve.
- Check out Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden in Lavender Bay. It’s a beautiful oasis of green right next to the harbour.
- Looking for Kirribilli’s famous jacarandas? Head to McDougall Street and get ready to snap off plenty of photos.
- Looking for somewhere to treat your dog to some off-leash fun and games? Check out Milson Park.
Living in Kirribilli
Cafes and Tidbits
- Celsius Coffee Co on Kirribilli Wharf does good coffee and a filling breakfast. Try The Benedict or Billy’s Eggs.
- The Flying Bear is a waterside café great for breakfast or lunch. Try the Breakfast Burrito or the Reuben.
- Cool Mac Café for the Bang Bang Chicken Salad.
- The coffee is great at Bacino Bar.
- BTB Kirribilli for the Ploughman’s Breakfast or a delicious Prawn Hoagie.
- The views and the meals are pretty damn good at Kirribilli Club.
- The Botanist for gourmet share plates that’ll have you coming back for more again and again.
- Small Bar & Kitchen for a Beef & Bacon Burger and a freshly-squeezed juice.
- Street Market Asian Tapas Restaurant for yum cha you’ll love.
- Batch Burgers & Espresso for burgers and milkshakes. Try the New Yorker or the Chipotle Chicken Burger.
- Ainoya Japanese is the place to go for sushi or sashimi.
- Grace of India for a traditional Indian curry that’ll knock your socks off.
- Foys Kirribilli for delicious seafood with a view. Try the Spanner Crab Linguine.
- The Kirribilli Hotel is a good place for a schooner and conveniently close to Milsons Point train station.
- The cocktails at The Botanist should put a smile on your face.
- SBK Sydney has good food and a decent drinks menu (including some great cocktails).
- The Commodore Hotel in McMahons Point boasts a good selection of boutique beers.
- U Bar at Kirribilli Club for cocktails, craft beer and excellent harbour views.
- The TreeHouse Hotel in North Sydney has a decent range of beers on tap and plenty of choice when it comes to wine. The signature cocktails are pretty good as well — try the Truman Capote.
Sites and Activities
- Walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the city.
- Shop for unique art and fashion at Kirribilli Markets.
- Enjoy a harbourside picnic with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge and the city beyond.
- Take in a play at Ensemble Theatre.
No matter which way you cut it, Kirribilli is a great place to live. With an enviable location that’s as beautiful as it is convenient, and all the eateries and pubs you’ll ever need right on your doorstep, it’s a lovely place to call home.
There’s also quite a wide range of real estate options on offer in the suburb. As well as waterfront mansions you’ll find terrace houses, townhouses and apartments, with the bulk of the Kirribilli population housed in high-density apartment blocks.
However, buying property in Kirribilli often isn’t easy. Prices can be high, and owners are often reluctant to sell, so you might have to wait a while for the perfect residence to become available.
Reliable House Cleaners in Kirribilli
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Kirribilli is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Kirribilli. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Kirribilli's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Kirribilli offers Sydney harbourside living at its finest, so you’ll always be able to find something fun to do in and around the suburb. With this in mind, do you really want to waste any of your precious downtime on home cleaning? When you could be out at a café or just relaxing by the harbour, do you really want to lock yourself away with a vacuum, a mop and a long list of house chores?
Let us take the hassle out of cleaning your home. When you book Kirribilli house cleaners with Cleaning Ease, you get to spend more of your free time doing what you love — whatever that may be.
So, book a domestic home cleaning online today and let us take care of the dirty work.
With us the residents of Kurraba Point can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Kirribilli. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.