Best House Cleaning Service in Leichhardt
Leichhardt at a Glance
Mention the suburb of Leichhardt to any Sydneysider and the first word that comes to mind for most people is “Italian”. Take a wander along the streets of this suburb, which is known as Sydney’s Little Italy, and you could be forgiven for thinking you’re a long way from Australia.
Here you’ll find an Italian dining scene the envy of just about anywhere else in Sydney. There’s gourmet pizza and pasta, excellent coffee, hearty cakes and pastries, and gourmet grocery stores. There are family-run Italian restaurants pretty much everywhere you turn, and a relaxed yet cosmopolitan vibe that’s hard to describe.
Norton Street is Leichhardt’s “eat street” and popular with diners all year round, while the nearby Italian Forum offers many wonderful alfresco dining opportunities.
But there’s a whole lot more to Leichhardt than just beautiful Italian cuisine. There are welcoming watering holes, all the essential amenities, and plenty of green open spaces to explore.
There’s also a wide variety of real estate options in the area, from units and apartments to historic terraces. As a result, you’ll find plenty of well-established families in the area as well as a smattering of young professionals.
And with the Sydney CBD just 5km away, plus nearby Inner West suburbs like Annandale and Newtown offering plenty of other great eateries and attractions, it’s easy to see why Leichhardt’s locals wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
- The sheer number of quality restaurants and cafes in this part of the world.
- Just 5km from the city with strong transport links.
- Leafy streets and a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Plenty of parks when you want a picnic or just some fresh air.
- Located right in the heart of the Inner West.
- Always something to see, do, taste or explore.
- Finding somewhere to park on Norton Street on a Friday or Saturday night.
- Aircraft noise can take a little while to get used to.
- The nightmare that is Parramatta Road.
- If you want to treat your dog to some off-leash fun, Hawthorne Canal Reserve is the place to go.
- Planning a workout for yourself? The 7km Bay Run around Iron Cove is just a stone’s throw away.
- Don’t worry about what anyone else says. The only way to find Leichhardt’s best restaurant is to try them all for yourself.
Living in Leichhardt
Cafes and Tidbits
- Peanut Butter Bar for everything peanut butter (obviously).
- Mezzapica Cakes for pastries that will blow your mind.
- Jakey Boy Café for excellent eggs benny.
- Take your pick of the indulgent muffins at Ragamuffin.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner, Café Jolly never disappoints.
- Kollector Cars & Coffee when you want to enjoy good coffee and indulge your passion for cars at the same time.
- The Local Tart is also well worth a visit for coffee lovers.
- Moretti for authentic Italian pizza. Try the campidoglio if you like anchovies.
- Aperitivo does memorable pizza and pasta.
- Bar Italia for traditional Italian favourites in a rustic setting.
- Grappa Ristorante & Bar for fine dining.
- Try the pork belly or eye fillet at monté.
- Tavernaki when you’re craving a Greek feast.
- Massaman beef curry or crying tiger at Thainamic Restaurant.
- Feeling like some Chinese? Head to Fantong for the dumplings and the kung pao chicken.
- Creek and Cella for fine wine and fabulous food.
- Check out The Royal Botanical at The Royal Hotel for cocktails, spirits and craft beers.
- Norton’s Irish Pub for a few pints and classic pub meals.
- The Bald Faced Stag for live music.
- Golden Gully — a quirky small bar with an all-vegetarian menu.
Sites and Activities
- Though it’s technically in neighbouring Lilyfield, Leichhardt Oval is one of the homes of the Wests Tigers NRL team. Watching a game on the hill here in the Sunday afternoon sun is a must-do experience for any sport lover.
- Pop into Berkelouw Books to find some reading material and savour an espresso.
- After you’ve let your dog run free for a while in Hawthorne Canal Reserve, treat him to a dog-friendly feast at Café Bones.
- Norton Street Italian Festa is held every October and this community festival is a celebration of all things Italian (especially the food).
With a plethora of great cafes and restaurants within easy reach, the dining scene is one of the main attractions that residents love about Leichhardt. But there’s plenty more to love about life in Leichhardt, such as the good schools, the family-friendly atmosphere, the tree-lined streets and the fact that all the essential amenities are close by.
In terms of real estate, you’ll find quite an eclectic mix in Leichhardt. From Victorian terraces and sandstone cottages to red-brick homes and modern apartments, there’s something to suit young professionals, families and older people.
There are two light rail stations nearby, while the suburb is also well serviced by bus routes. And with the CBD just 5km away, Leichhardt is a wonderful place to live.
Reliable House Cleaners in Leichhardt
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Leichhardt is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Leichhardt. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Leichhardt's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
From its parks and open spaces to its convenient location, its relaxed lifestyle and, of course, its excellent cafes and restaurants, Leichhardt is one of the gems of Sydney’s Inner West. And when you live in this popular suburb, you’ve always got a host of great activities and attractions waiting right on your doorstep.
So, why would you want to be vacuuming and scrubbing when you could be walking your dog in a leafy park, watching a movie at Palace Norton Street Cinema or tucking into a wood-fired pizza at an award-winning restaurant? There’s so much to see and do in Leichhardt, so free up some extra spare time by letting us take care of cleaning your house for you.
Use our simple online booking system to arrange for a reliable Leichhardt house cleaner to get your home looking spick, span and spectacular once again. With all those pesky, time-consuming cleaning chores taken care of, you’ll have a whole lot more free time to get out there and enjoy the best that Leichhardt has to offer.
With us the residents of Leichhardt can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Leichhardt. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.