Best House Cleaning Service in Neutral Bay
Neutral Bay at a Glance
Neutral Bay is one of the most livable neighbourhoods on Sydney’s north shore and is a livelier suburb than nearby North Sydney. Its proximity to bus and train lines makes it a convenient choice for those who work in North Sydney or Sydney CBD, while the ferry will get you to Circular Quay in just a few minutes.
Historically, this neighbourhood was the area where foreign ships docked, leading to its “neutral” designation. In the early 1900s, it became known as a haven for artists and alternative thinkers, and its housing stock reflects this. Many of its homes are built in the “Arts and Crafts style,” while others draw from Californian architecture.
Today, its commercial areas include the Neutral Bay Junction and Big Bear Shopping Centre. Stroll down to Anderson Park for views of the Harbour Bridge, or catch the ferry at Neutral Bay Wharf. Its leafy residential streets make it a popular choice for families and working professionals looking to live on the north side of Sydney Harbour, though its steep hills can be a challenge for pedestrians and bike commuters.
Neutral Bay Highlights
- More lively than North Sydney, this is one of the most liveable suburbs on the north side of the Harbour Bridge.
- If you own a boat, there’s no better place to dock than Neutral Bay Wharf.
- Plenty of outdoor areas, including Warringa, Forsyth, and Anderson Parks.
- Creative architecture, including several heritage-listed homes.
- Hilly neighborhoods make it hard to walk or bike, and parking can be limited.
- Rent is expensive, and many of the charming older mansions have been turned into apartments.
- Neutral Bay is known for its Japanese restaurants, so don’t miss out on some authentic teppanyaki.
- Check out Hayes Street Beach, a small but accessible sandy beach for a swim or some sunbathing.
Living in Neutral Bay
Cafes and Tidbits
- Start your day with breakfast at Cafe ZoZo.
- Or grab coffee and brunch at Against the Grind.
- If you’d rather be closer to the water, visit Thelma & Louise right by the Neutral Bay Wharf.
- Or stick around Military Road for some pancakes at Chaos Café.
- For Japanese food, try Cafe Porco for green tea lattes and pork katsu.
- And don’t miss the freshly-baked bread at Bourke Street Bakery.
- If you’ve missed brunch, don’t worry - you can have the mega breakfast at Maisys anytime since it’s open 24/7.
Jugemu & Shimbashi; this two-part Japanese restaurant specialises in soba noodles and okonomiyaki pancakes.
- Bangkok Betty offers Thai food with puns all over the menu.
Nikaido is another Japanese restaurant serving grilled meats.
- And don’t miss Pizza Vikings' Den for wood-fired pies named after Norse gods, complete with Scandinavian toppings.
The Oaks Hotel is one of Sydney’s oldest; it’s been around since 1885.
- The Pickled Possum is your local dive bar hosting karaoke nights.
- While SoCal has tacos, and cocktails, and Californian décor.
- For an evening of wines and share plates, stop by Firefly.
- Or La Despensa for Catalonian tapas.
- Honey Rider Bar & Brewery has a distinctly Melbourne vibe.
Sites and Activities
- Visit Nutcote, the former home of children’s book writer May Gibbs, which is now a museum.
- Get a stylish cut at Anthony Talbot’s three-story hair salon.
- The Neutral Bay Club, founded in 1882, has tennis courts and a bowling green.
Neutral Bay is a liveable neighbourhood just one suburb over from North Sydney’s commercial district, making it a popular choice for young families and working professionals. Neutral Bay’s population is younger than the national average, with around 25% of residents between 24-35 years old, and few elderly residents. Although Neutral Bay has several heritage-listed buildings, most of the housing consists of apartments, with only 20% consisting of detached and semi-detached homes.
As at the time of writing this, the average rent for a 2 bedroom unit / apartment is $720. An equivalent house would increase your rent to $900 per week.
- McMahons Point
Reliable House Cleaners in Neutral Bay
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Neutral Bay is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Neutral Bay. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Neutral Bay's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
“You wake up in the morning, and lo! your purse is magically filled with twenty-four hours of the unmanufactured tissue of the universe of your life! It is yours. It is the most precious of possessions.”
So said Arnold Bennett.
We understand time is one of your most precious resources. To help you leverage your time more wisely, we effectively and efficiently take care of your house cleaning liberating your time to spend on more fruitful pursuits. Whether it's finding a solution for the deal your building or enabling you to spend quality time with your family. Booking with us will save you hours in a day and ensure you return to a sparkling and cleansed home.
With us the residents of Neutral Bay can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Neutral Bay. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.