Best House Cleaning Service in North Sydney
North Sydney at a Glance
North Sydney is a neighborhood just north of Sydney Harbour, and is the second-biggest commercial district in Sydney after the CBD. Located at the northern end of the Harbour Bridge, this suburb is a 30-minute walk across the bridge to The Rocks or a short ride to the city loop by bus or train. Since it’s largely a commercial district, it’s busiest during the week, and many shops don’t open on Sundays.
North Sydney isn’t just for corporate workers, though. Its residential areas feature leafy streets and terrace houses, while St. Leonards Park is good for an afternoon wander. Enjoy the sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge from one of the commercial buildings, or stroll down to Luna Park to ride the ferris wheel at night. North Sydney’s bars are busiest on Friday evenings, but you can always head over to nearby Crows Nest or Neutral Bay for a bit of fun, or catch the bus into the city.
North Sydney may not be Sydney’s most exciting suburb, but its prime location, central commercial district, and highly-rated public and private schools are a few reasons why many Sydneysiders call it home.
North Sydney Highlights
- Sydney’s second-biggest commercial district, North Sydney has an abundance of cafes, bars, and restaurants within walking distance of the office.
- Choose from several transportation options, including bus, train, or ferry. Or take a 30-minute walk across the Harbour Bridge to Sydney’s CBD.
- There are several parks and leafy neighborhoods to break up the work day.
- Families can choose from some of the best schools in New South Wales, including the prestigious North Sydney Girls and Boys High Schools.
- North Sydney virtually shuts down on the weekend, so it’s not ideal for residents who enjoy a vibrant nightlife or Sunday markets.
- Catch the ferry to Watsons Bay, Manly, or Taronga Zoo for $2.70 on Sundays, when fares in Sydney are capped for Opal cardholders.
- If you’re walking across the Harbour Bridge, start from the north end to catch views of the Sydney Opera House and cruise ships docked at the quay.
- The Greens North Sydney is your perfect destination for a relaxed Sunday afternoon with friends and family plus some lawn bowls!
Living in North Sydney
Cafes and Tidbits
- Start your day near St. Leonard’s Park with a coffee at the Library café.
- Or wander over to Ridge Street Cafe for breakfast.
Eighty Ate offers creative brunch dishes like brekky nachos.
- While Devon serves inventive Asian and Japanese fusion.
- Closer to the commercial district, try the Naked Duck for lunch.
- Or Charlie & Franks for a salmon salad and acai bowls.
- 28’s Kaffe has plenty of outdoor seating.
- While Blue 36 is located right by North Sydney station.
Sakura offers classic Japanese dishes such as ramen and sushi.
- While Cala Luna is a traditional Italian ristorante.
Greenwood Chinese is your spot for authentic Cantonese meals.
- And Rengaya is an upscale Japanese restaurant with Wagyu beef and a barbecue grill on each table.
- For Mexican food, visit the brightly coloured Had to Happen.
- Or the North Sydney Harbourview Hotel for views while you dine.
- The Union Hotel is your classic Sydney sports pub.
- While Rag & Famish hosts live bands in the evenings.
The Greenwood Hotel has four bars in an old sandstone schoolhouse.
- And Billy Barry’s is full of cozy sofas and booths.
- Or, check out the Firehouse Hotel’s social events such as speed dating for professional singles.
Sites and Activities
- The Northside Produce Market offers fresh fruits and veggies twice per month.
- While the Harry Daly Museum explores the history of anesthesia.
- Stroll down to Luna Park in nearby Milson’s Point.
- Or take a swim in the North Sydney Olympic Pool.
- And set aside some time to visit Wendy Whiteley’s Secret Garden for a peaceful escape from it all.
North Sydney has nearly 8,000 residents, around half of whom were born outside the country. That makes North Sydney a relatively diverse area, with 5.5% of residents born in England, 4.3% in India, 3.6% in China, and 3.2% in New Zealand. North Sydney is popular with families due to its well-regarded schools, as well as working professionals, many of whom are employed in the commercial district.
As at the time of writing this, the average rent for a 2 bedroom terrace / apartment is $770. An equivalent house would increase your rent to $920 per week.
- Milsons Point
Reliable House Cleaners in North Sydney
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in North Sydney is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in North Sydney. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
North Sydney's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
North Sydney is where you go to work, and after a busy day at the office, you don’t want to be stuck doing housework too. Whether you live in a family home or have your own apartment, give us a call and we’ll send our cleaners to spruce it up for you. Spend the night out with the coworkers, or take your dog for a walk in St. Leonard’s Park, knowing that you’ll return to a tidy and professionally-cleaned home.
With us the residents of North Sydney can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in North Sydney. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.