Best House Cleaning Service in Point Piper
Point Piper at a Glance
Point Piper. The mere mention of this exclusive suburb conjures up images of an enviable harbourside location, some of the best views anywhere in Sydney and some of the most sought-after real estate anywhere in the country.
Point Piper is a regular fixture on lists of the most expensive postcodes in Australia. If you want to buy a house here, the median house price could be enough to make your eyes water. Even the cheapest houses won’t leave you with a whole lot of change from $10 million, and many other properties here fetch a good deal more.
As a result, Point Piper is home to Sydney’s elite. From Malcolm and Lucy Turnbull to Sir Frank Lowy and “Aussie” John Symond, the list of people who either currently live in the suburb or have previously called it home is an impressive one.
The reasons behind Point Piper’s popularity are quite simple. First, you have its stunning location — it’s just 6km east of the Sydney CBD and surrounded by water, offering jaw-dropping views of the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and the city skyline.
Second, despite the fact that it’s close to the best attractions and activities Sydney has to offer, it’s quiet and uncrowded. Traffic’s not a problem, there are no crowds to speak of, and the atmosphere in this prestigious suburb is effortlessly relaxed.
Point Piper is a place of dream homes and luxury living — a place that only the privileged few get to experience. If you’re one of the people fortunate enough to call this beautiful suburb home, you only have to look out at the harbour each day to remember just how fortunate you are.
Point Piper Highlights
- Those picture-perfect views.
- Beautiful homes everywhere you look.
- Relaxed and quiet but close to everything.
- Harbourside living doesn’t get any better than this.
- Leafy streets and water everywhere you look.
- Not a bad vantage point for New Year’s Eve fireworks.
- The real estate here costs more than many people will earn across their entire lives.
- Street parking can be a pain.
- Looking for a restaurant, café or bar? Look elsewhere.
- Lady Martin’s Beach is a truly beautiful spot for a harbour swim.
- If you want to become a member of either of the two exclusive yacht clubs based here, you’ll need to wait for an invitation.
- Looking for somewhere to eat out or enjoy a few drinks? Head to Double Bay.
Living in Point Piper
Cafes and Tidbits
- Redleaf Café in Double Bay for good coffee and a tasty breakfast.
- Bernasconi’s in Rose Bay for the House Breakfast or a healthy lunchtime salad.
- Cali Press Double Bay when you want to quench your thirst with a cold-pressed juice or a smoothie.
- Passing through Bellevue Hill? Grab a coffee at Crave Deli Café.
- Jethro’s Café in Double Bay always hits the mark for breakfast or coffee.
- Filosofy Café in Double Bay when you’re craving a sweet treat.
- Double Bay’s Little Jean serves up breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try the eye fillet.
- Den Sushi Dining in Rose Bay is well worth a visit if you need a quick and easy bite to eat.
- Regatta Rose Bay offers waterfront dining in an enviable location. Treat yourself to whatever the fish of the day happens to be or tuck into some Sydney rock oysters.
- Catalina in Rose Bay for fresh seafood, fine dining and a cocktail or two.
- 18 Footers Bar & Restaurant in Double Bay for more excellent waterfront dining.
- Head to Chinta Kechil in Double Bay and try the Cheeky Bird or the Chilli Prawns.
- Try any of the pasta dishes at Bel Amici Modern Italian in Darling Point.
- Bibo Wine Bar in Double Bay is definitely worth checking out, but good luck making a choice from the extensive selection of wines on offer.
- Beer, wine, cocktails and good pub grub at the Royal Oak Hotel in Double Bay.
- Enjoy a cocktail or a glass or two of champagne at Regatta Rose Bay’s waterfront bar.
- Enjoy a refreshing ale in the beer garden of the Golden Sheaf in Double Bay.
Sites and Activities
- Hire a kayak or stand-up paddleboard at Point Piper Kayak and Sup Centre, located in Rose Bay.
- Take a drive along Wolseley Road to marvel at some of the priciest real estate anywhere in the world.
If you’ve got your heart set on living in Point Piper, you might want to start saving. In 2018, tech billionaire Mike Cannon-Brookes and his wife Annie purchased Fairwater, the Point Piper mansion that had previously belonged to Lady Fairfax. The sale price of an astonishing $100 million made it Australia’s most expensive home.
Now, while not every property is as opulent or spectacular as Fairwater, it should be pretty obvious by now that real estate in Point Piper doesn’t come cheap. From old cottages and magnificent Victorian homes to multi-storey modern mansions, there’s quite an astonishing array of exclusive properties in this part of the world. A decent range of units and apartments are also available, many of them boasting the spectacular views for which the suburb is famous.
Reliable House Cleaners in Point Piper
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Point Piper is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Point Piper. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Point Piper's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
If you live in Point Piper, there are plenty of better ways to spend your time than cleaning your home. In fact, the list of attractions and activities on offer in this part of the world is almost endless.
Sailing on Sydney Harbour, swimming at Lady Martin’s Beach, brunching in Double Bay, exploring the many wonderful restaurants of Potts Point — whatever sort of adventure you’ve got planned, everything you need to make it a reality is within easy reach.
So why would you want to be stuck inside cleaning when you could be out somewhere enjoying yourself? With Cleaning Ease, you no longer have to worry about boring household chores eating into your precious downtime.
We do the dirty jobs you don’t want to do and we do it well, leaving you free to do more of what you love. All you have to do is book our professional and experienced Point Piper house cleaners and let us take care of the rest. It’s quick, easy and painless, so what are you waiting for?
With us the residents of Point Piper can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Point Piper. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.