Best House Cleaning Service in Queens Park
Queens Park at a Glance
Once upon a time, the small suburb of Queens Park was part of Bondi Junction. But that all changed in 1992, when this new suburb was proclaimed.
Queens Park the suburb lies 6km east of the CBD and is named after a 26-hectare urban park that shares the same name. This park takes up much of the suburb’s southern half and is a welcome oasis of green space so close to the heart of Sydney. With sporting fields, a great kids’ playground, walking and cycling paths as well as its own café, the park offers a little something for everyone.
But there’s more to this pretty locale than just parkland. The northern half of Queens Park (the suburb) is largely residential, its leafy streets and narrow laneways lined with Victorian and Federation-era houses. A handful of cafes and eateries are dotted around the fringes of the suburb, along with a large K-12 school.
However, the main attraction of Queens Park is its convenient location — whether you’re looking for somewhere to work, play or relax, you won’t have to go very far.
With the Sydney CBD just 6km away, workers are blessed with a short commute. If you want to get outside and stay active, the huge green expanse of Centennial Park is just to the west. Moore Park’s Entertainment Quarter and sporting stadiums are also within easy reach, as are the restaurants of Paddington.
Head north and you’ll hit the shopping mecca that is Bondi Junction, or steer south and you’ll find yourself at Royal Randwick Racecourse. And with Bronte and all the other world-famous Eastern Suburbs beaches just a few kilometres to the east, you really are right at the heart of everything.
All things considered, it’s pretty easy to see why the locals love living in Queens Park, and why once you move here, you’ll never want to leave.
Queens Park Highlights
- Beautiful parkland pretty much everywhere you look.
- Close to the Sydney CBD.
- Easy access to restaurants and cafes.
- Great shopping nearby at Bondi Junction.
- Beautiful beaches to the east.
- Plenty of spaces to enjoy a relaxing picnic or just get some exercise.
- Not much nightlife to speak of.
- Houses definitely aren’t cheap.
- Join a casual game of soccer or football on Queens Park’s sporting fields.
- 154 hectares of Centennial Parklands is a dog off-leash area, so it’s the perfect spot for Fido to stretch his legs and do some socialising.
- Want to eat out? Head to the Entertainment Quarter at Moore Park.
Living in Queens Park
Cafes and Tidbits
- Queens Park Kitchen boasts a beautiful parkside location and good food. Try the hash stack for breakfast or the QPK burger for lunch.
- Ckeck out Ruby’s Diner for good coffee and the coconut chilli eggs.
- Sapori di Sardegna for delicious linguine and lots of other tasty deli goods.
- Treat yourself to a takeaway coffee from Centennial Homestead — Pantry and enjoy it in the beautiful surrounds of Centennial Park.
- The Greenhouse in Centennial Park does great coffee. Its lunch boxes aren’t too bad either.
- Black Star Pastry in Moore Park does memorable sweet treats.
- Page Two in Randwick is a lovely brunch spot.
- Craig’s Cheese Shop in Bondi Junction for a whole lot of cheesy goodness.
- Kake Kafe in Randwick does a mean smashed avo.
- Bronte Road Bistro for a memorable steak.
- Head to Queens Park Pizza for an anchovy pizza or anything from the traditional menu.
- Centennial Homestead — Kitchen is a lovely spot for a casual lunch.
- Hit up Soul Burger in Randwick if you’re craving a delicious vegan burger.
- Clove Lane in Randwick for a share plate or a succulent steak.
- Uyen Vietnamese for the rice paper rolls and a hearty soup.
- Mendy’s for a more-ish homemade pizza that’ll fill you right up.
- Enjoy a craft beer or three at the Robin Hood Hotel in Waverley.
- Try the cocktails at Hotel Centennial.
- The DOG Hotel in Randwick has 59 beers on tap. Why not try them all?
- Bat Country in Randwick does good cocktails.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy the spring sunshine and an afternoon of horse racing at Royal Randwick.
- Spread out a rug and savour a relaxing picnic on the grass in Queens Park.
- Get lost in the Centennial Park Labyrinth or check out one of the great kids’ playgrounds throughout the park.
- Spend a day shopping till you drop at Westfield Bondi Junction.
Surrounded by beautiful parkland, excellent shopping and all the conveniences you’d expect to find in an inner-city suburb, Queens Park is a truly wonderful place to live. However, it’s a suburb often described as being “tightly held”, so those who live here are quite fortunate and it can be hard for newcomers to find the perfect place.
Housing in Queens Park ranges from Victorian to Federation-era homes. Many houses are tucked away in narrow laneways, but you’ll also find wider tree-lined streets and avenues with a quiet and relaxed vibe.
However, not everyone can afford to buy a home in the suburb. With a median house price north of $2.6 million, Queens Park it’s not exactly what you’d call a cheap place to buy.
Reliable House Cleaners in Queens Park
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Queens Park is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Queens Park. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Queens Park's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
It’s a beautiful day, the sun is shining and you can’t wait to get outside and have some fun. You want to do brunch at a café, take a stroll through Centennial Park and then maybe enjoy a swim over at Bronte Beach. But instead of doing all that, you’re stuck inside cleaning.
That is, unless you let the experts do the dirty work for you. We offer high-quality and convenient domestic cleaning services to help you save time and stay on top of all those boring household chores.
All you have to do is use our simple online service to book an experienced Queens Park house cleaner, then let us take care of the rest. Instead of wasting your spare time cleaning, you can spend it doing more of what you love.
With us the residents of Queens Park can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Queens Park. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.