Best House Cleaning Service in Rose Bay
Rose Bay at a Glance
There’s a long list of glamorous harbourside suburbs to the east of the Sydney CBD, and Rose Bay is one of the best. Sandwiched between Point Piper and Vaucluse on the shores of Sydney Harbour, with the heart of the city just 7km away, it’s perched in one of the most enviable locations you’ll find anywhere in the NSW capital.
With its beautiful water views, this exclusive suburb is home to plenty of sought-after real estate. But it also boasts a relaxed and sophisticated vibe that is evident from the moment you step off the ferry at Rose Bay wharf, or wander past the fig trees that line the waterfront.
This is the sort of suburb where you want to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Lyne Park is a great spot for a picnic with a view, while Rose Bay Beach is a beautiful location for a stroll.
You can head out to explore the harbour via yacht or take to the sky in a seaplane, and those who head away from the water can take their pick from two top-quality golf courses, enjoy a hit of tennis or indulge in any other number of active pursuits.
There’s a thriving dining scene on offer here as well. Whether you’re tucking into fresh seafood and treating yourself to a fine dining experience by the bay, or searching for a laid-back café where you can sit down to a lazy breakfast, you’ll find a venue to suit.
There are so many highlights, and that’s before we even start to talk about location. With shopping, parks, eat streets and world-famous beaches all within easy reach, Rose Bay is a great place to be all year round.
Rose Bay Highlights
- Have we mentioned the harbourside location?
- Close to the city and the beach.
- Boasts some great cafes and restaurants.
- Waterfront dining.
- Relaxed but sophisticated lifestyle and atmosphere.
- Sailing, tennis, golf, rugby and lots of green space means plenty of opportunities to stay active.
- It’s pretty expensive to buy here.
- Doesn’t get as much attention as other nearby glamour spots (not that this is necessarily a bad thing).
- Looking for a secluded swimming spot that’s a little less crowded than some other nearby beaches? Check out Milk Beach in Vaucluse and Lady Martins Beach in Point Piper.
- Check out Plumer Road for local shopping.
- Looking for a way to entertain the kids? Take them to the playground in Lyne Park.
Living in Rose Bay
Cafes and Tidbits
- Sugar & Spoon Café is great for coffee and a pick-me-up breakfast after a big night.
- Bernasconi’s also does a great big breakfast when you need to start the day right.
- Try Sonoma Café for a cold brew coffee or a lunchtime cheeseburger.
- Choose a sweet treat or two from the display cabinet at Dover Café.
- Grab a coffee from Jezve Coffee if you need a caffeine hit before taking the kids to Lyne Park or jumping on a ferry.
- Bar Doppio for a bacon and egg roll.
- Jesse’s Café when you want to treat yourself to a tasty breakfast.
- Dover Café & Deli in Dover Heights does awesome deli-style sandwiches.
- The team at Crave Deli Café in Bellevue Hill make a good coffee.
- The fresh sashimi and sushi at Table 43 will have you licking your lips.
- Blue Monkey Thai for a curry or a spicy noodle dish.
- Regatta Rose Bay when you want succulent fresh seafood in a beautiful waterfront location.
- Catalina also does excellent seafood and cocktails. Try the barramundi.
- Jewel on the Bay for a flavoursome Indian curry.
- Empire Lounge for locally sourced seafood and a cocktail or two. Try the spanner crab meat Caesar salad.
- May Kwai Chinese Restaurant for fried rice and honey chicken.
- Little Jean in Double Bay is also well worth visiting.
- Hotel Rose Bay is the place to go for a refreshing beer or two and maybe a cocktail.
- Wine connoisseurs will feel right at home at Bibo Wine Bar in Double Bay.
- Beers and burgers at Double Bay’s Royal Oak Hotel.
- Beer, wine and pub classics at The Field at Easts Rugby.
- Check out the beer garden at the Golden Sheaf in Double Bay.
Sites and Activities
- Go for a paddle on the harbour at Point Piper Kayak and Sup Centre.
- Hop on a ferry and enjoy the spectacular harbour views as you ride into the city.
- Take a plane ride with Sydney Seaplanes.
- Picnic and play overlooking the water in Lyne Park.
Nestled beside the harbour and with glamorous neighbours on every side, Rose Bay is a highly sought-after locale. The sheer natural beauty of its location is matched by its convenience, so there are plenty of reasons why you’d be proud to call Rose Bay home.
There’s a broad spread in terms of real estate in this part of the world. While Rose Bay has its fair share of spectacular harbourside mansions, some streets are also lined with 1950s apartment blocks and art deco architecture. The median house price in the suburb is more than $3.6 million, however, so it’s not the type of place that everyone can afford.
Reliable House Cleaners in Rose Bay
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Rose Bay is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Rose Bay. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Rose Bay's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Whichever way you look at it, Rose Bay has a whole lot to offer to its residents. With a cosmopolitan café scene, a convenient location and harbour views that’ll knock your socks off every time, it really is a magnificent place to live.
What’s definitely not magnificent is being stuck inside house cleaning when you could be out and about enjoying the best Rose Bay has to offer. After all, who wants to be on their knees scrubbing and mopping when you could be wining and dining, or simply enjoying a relaxing harbourside stroll?
That’s where we come in. When you let our team of reliable Rose Bay house cleaners do the dirty work for you, you get to spend your free time doing what you want. All you have to do is use our simple online booking service, lock in a time and then put your feet up. How you choose to spend your newfound free time is entirely up to you.
With us the residents of Rose Bay can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Rose Bay. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.