Best House Cleaning Service in Rushcutters Bay
Rushcutters Bay at a Glance
A harbourside suburb just 3km east of the Sydney CBD, Rushcutters Bay boasts a location that most can only dream of. On its northern edge lies spectacular Sydney Harbour, offering a beautiful backdrop for the picnickers and exercise enthusiasts sharing the sunshine in Rushcutters Bay Park.
To the west, Darlinghurst, Kings Cross and Potts Point are all just a short stroll away. If you’re searching for great coffee, delicious food or a trendy bar, you won’t have to go too far to find what you’re looking for.
To the east lie glamourous harbourside beaches, jaw-dropping waterfront mansions and then Bondi Beach and the deep blue of the Pacific Ocean. If you steer to the south, you’ll soon find yourself in leafy Paddington before heading on into the huge green expanse of Centennial Parklands. And with the Sydney CBD just a few kilometres and a short commute away, everything you could ever possibly need is basically just around the corner.
Of course, you may not even need to leave Rushcutters Bay to find what you’re looking for. This suburb may be small, but it still boasts a relaxed café scene and a selection of impressive restaurants to keep gourmet foodies satisfied.
There’s also plenty of charming green parkland to explore, the chance to get involved in a wide range of sports, and a relaxed, unpretentious atmosphere loved by locals and visitors alike.
In other words, there are plenty of good reasons why this little but lovely suburb is a great place to live. And once you call Rushcutters Bay home, you won’t understand why anyone would want to live anywhere else.
Rushcutters Bay Highlights
- Say hello to beautiful harbour views.
- Stacks of great restaurants, cafes and bars right on your doorstep.
- Just 3km from the Sydney CBD.
- Lovely harbourside parkland.
- Perfect location if you like apartment living.
- Easy access to other nearby attractions, like shopping at Bondi Junction or the open green space of Centennial Park.
- Doesn’t have the same glamour as some other nearby suburbs (depending on your tastes, this may not be a bad thing).
- The proximity to Kings Cross isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
- Want to get fit? You’ll find plenty of other locals with the same idea in Rushcutters Bay Park of a morning or evening.
- The park also has a good playground to tire out energetic kids.
- Love sailing? You’ll find sailing and yachting clubs in nearby Darling Point, Double Bay, Point Piper and Rose Bay.
Living in Rushcutters Bay
Cafes and Tidbits
- Lot 19 Café for the Mexican Mess for breakfast or NY Reuben Sandwich at lunch.
- Café Black Bay for a coffee or a milkshake. Café Green Bay in Darlinghurst for a healthy snack.
- Rushcutters Bay Kiosk for a good coffee in a great location.
- Stranger Espresso does excellent coffee.
- Café Two Ants in Elizabeth Bay when you need a big breakfast.
- Try the noodle stir-fry at Glider Café in Potts Point.
- The Farmhouse for modern Australian in a rustic setting. Half of the five-course set menu here changes every two weeks.
- Planet Pizza Rushcutters Bay always delivers a tasty feast. Try the Moroccan Lamb.
- Enya Japanese for the Chef’s Special Bento and sake.
- Try the grilled calamari or the baloney sandwich at ACME.
- Marta Osteria for the fish of the day or a Margherita pizza.
- Two Seats Thai on Bayswater Road for Grandma Noodle.
- Headed to Dumplings & Beer in Potts Point? The name tells you everything you should expect at this excellent eatery.
- Get your gyoza fix at modern Ms G’s in Potts Point.
- Try the unique cocktails at The Owl House in Darlinghurst.
- Gazebo Wine Bar & Dining in Elizabeth Bay has an extensive drinks menu.
- The Bourbon in Potts Point for a beer, a cocktail and maybe a burger.
- Treat yourself to a cold beer at the Royal Oak Hotel in Double Bay.
- Shady Pines Saloon in Darlinghurst for specialty whisky and craft beer.
Sites and Activities
- Head out for a pub crawl in Kings Cross.
- Work up a sweat or sit down for a relaxing picnic in Rushcutters Bay Park.
- Play a match or two at Rushcutters Bay Tennis Centre.
- Eat your way through the myriad high-quality restaurants in Potts Point.
In the early days of the new colony, Rushcutters Bay was once little more than a swampland where early European settlers found the rushes they used to thatch houses. Fast forward to modern times and the real estate in this part of the world looks markedly different.
Medium and high-density living is the name of the game here, so you’ll need to be comfortable with apartment living if you want to call Rushcutters Bay home. This abundance of units and apartments, combined with the suburb’s proximity to the CBD and a long list of nightlife hotspots, also makes it quite a popular choice among renters.
And if you can find yourself an abode that offers glimpses of the harbour, you’ll be doing very well indeed.
- Double Bay
Reliable House Cleaners in Rushcutters Bay
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Rushcutters Bay is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Rushcutters Bay. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Rushcutters Bay's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
From the relaxed vibe that comes from being beside the harbour, to the convenience of being so close to some of Sydney’s best bars and restaurants, there’s plenty to love about living in Rushcutters Bay. So, why would you want to be stuck in your apartment cleaning when you could be out there making the most of the wonderful lifestyle the suburb has to offer?
This is where we come in. Our team of professional and reliable cleaners have the expertise to take care of those boring and time-consuming chores you don’t want to do, and can have your house sparkling again in no time. All you have to do is book a Rushcutters Bay house cleaner through our simple online booking platform and let us take care of the rest.
We’ll do the hard work for you so that you can enjoy the freedom to do more of what you love, so find your perfect cleaner today.
With us the residents of Rushcutters Bay can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Rushcutters Bay. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.