Best House Cleaning Service in Tamarama
Tamarama at a Glance
A pretty suburb by the sea, Tamarama offers the best of coastal living just a stone’s throw from the heart of Sydney. Located just 6km east of the CBD, it boasts a spectacular beach, beautiful parkland, a relaxed atmosphere and easy access to some of Sydney’s best attractions.
Tamarama is affectionately known as “Glamarama” by the locals, and you’ll certainly see more than your fair share of beautiful people here. But it’s the gorgeous coastal scenery that’ll really catch your eye, with the deep blue hues of the Pacific never too far away.
Tamarama also boasts its own stunning little beach, which features an 80-metre stretch of sand tucked away between two headlands. It’s a pretty spot and one that’s popular with surfers and swimmers alike, so it can get a little crowded during the summer months.
But if you feel like taking to the water, be careful: this is the most dangerous patrolled beach anywhere in New South Wales, so you’ll need to keep a close eye on the conditions and follow any instructions from lifeguards. Otherwise, leave it to the experienced swimmers and just soak up a few rays on the sand instead.
Away from the beach, Tamarama is mostly a residential suburb. Aside from some pretty spectacular (and often pricey) real estate, the other thing it offers in abundance is plenty of green space. You’ll find plenty of grassy picnic spots within close proximity of the beach, not to mention oceanside parks offering some pretty memorable views of the Pacific.
And while there’s little in the way of restaurants and nightlife in Tamarama, you won’t have to go too far to find some suitable venues for a night out. Bondi, Randwick, Double Bay and a host of other vibrant suburbs are within easy reach, so you’re spoiled for choice on that front.
Whichever way you look at it, Tamarama has a whole lot to recommend it. It’s a beautiful suburb, conveniently located and a great place to live, so it’s no wonder the glamorous locals are so happy to call Tamarama home.
- The beautiful beach, of course!
- Plenty of parkland and open space to explore.
- Spectacular coastal scenery and views.
- A small suburb that doesn’t attract the same level of attention as surrounding beaches.
- Plenty of picnic spots.
- Not far to the cafes, eateries and nightlife of Bondi.
- Surf conditions can be dangerous.
- Tamarama can get quite crowded at the height of summer.
- Not a huge range of options to choose from when eating out.
- Check out the Sculpture by the Sea exhibition on the Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk in October/November.
- Find all the shopping you need at nearby Bondi Junction.
- The grassy area behind the beach is the perfect spot for a family barbecue.
Living in Tamarama
Cafes and Tidbits
- Tamarama Beach Café does decent coffee and delicious lunches in a pretty damn good beachside location.
- The Bogey Hole Café in nearby Bronte does great cakes and muffins.
- M Deli Café in Bondi for your breakfast bacon and eggs washed down with a fresh juice.
- Chapter One and Trio, both on Campbell Parade in Bondi, are also well worth a visit.
- Favoloso Café & Deli Store in Bronte for coffee and brunch.
- Café Salina is another good beachfront café in Bronte.
- Bronte Belo for a ragu or a great pizza. Try the North Queensland Pineapple or the Belo.
- Three Blue Ducks in Bronte for a big T-bone steak.
- Dining out in nearby Bondi? Try Hurricane’s Grill for a juicy steak, Mojo’s Tapas Bar for excellent Spanish, and Brown Sugar for the squid ink pasta. Stuffed Beaver is also great for a burger or some tacos.
- Try the cocktails at the Bucket List in Bondi.
- The beer garden at the Clovelly Hotel is a nice spot to sink a cold beer or two with friends.
- The Robin Hood Hotel in Waverley is worth a visit if you like craft beer, as is the DOG Hotel in Randwick.
- Icebergs in Bondi for drinks with a memorable view.
Sites and Activities
- Tackle the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk and enjoy spectacular ocean views.
- Spread out and enjoy a relaxing picnic in Tamarama Beach Park.
- Do some local shopping at the corner of Fletcher and Dudley Streets.
Once upon a time, in the late 1800s and early 1900s, Tamarama was the site of Sydney’s first coastal amusement park. Its headline attraction was a rollercoaster that stretched out over the water, but the park was shut down in 1911. These days, Tamarama is largely a residential suburb, but the beach and surrounding parks continue to provide ample leisure opportunities.
It’s also a great place to live, as you’d expect from a suburb with the beach right on its doorstep. But if you want to buy a house here, you’ll need to have a few million dollars or more up your sleeve.
There are plenty of modern mansions in the area, but a slowly dwindling number of older homes still remain. There’s also a good mix of apartments in and around Tamarama, including some pricey modern masterpieces with wonderful ocean views.
Reliable House Cleaners in Tamarama
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Tamarama is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Tamarama. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Tamarama's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Tamarama boasts a beautiful location and the sort of easy-going vibe that you’d expect in any beach town. Whether you’re stretched out on the sand, swimming in the surf or exploring its many expanses of parkland, it’s a great place to be.
Of course, there’s no doubt you’d rather be out there enjoying it all than slaving away trying to clean your home. So, why not leave the hard work to us?
Our professional and reliable home cleaners can take care of the dirty jobs you hate, so you have more free time to do the things you love. All you need to do is book a Tamarama house cleaning using our simple and straightforward online booking service, then sit back and relax while we handle everything else. It’s easy and hassle-free, and your house will be in pristine condition once again in no time.
With us the residents of Tamarama can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Tamarama. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.