Best House Cleaning Service in Wollstonecraft
Wollstonecraft at a Glance
A peaceful neighbourhood that sits right on the shores of Sydney Harbour, Wollstonecraft is all about serenity. With leafy surrounds and quiet street, it’s the sort of place that feels a long way removed from the frantic activity of the CBD. There are lovely water views and plenty of green open space, and the locals here love the tranquillity of life in Wollstonecraft.
But don’t be fooled into thinking that this is a suburb best suited to shut-ins and conservative types; whenever you want to dine out at a café or restaurant, or enjoy a big night on the town, you’re never too far from the action.
While eating and entertainment options in Wollstonecraft are limited, you’ll find a whole lot more choice in nearby Crows Nest, Waverton and North Sydney. You’ll also be pleased to discover that Wollstonecraft is well served by public transport — hop on a train here and Wynyard is just four stops away.
Of course, there’s still plenty of charm to be found in and around the leafy streets of Wollstonecraft. For many, the highlight is that idyllic harbourside position and the lovely views on offer at many different points around the suburb.
For others, it’s the bushland parks that are the real heroes, like the sloping grassy space of Brennan Park or the ever-popular Berry Island Reserve. And with the peaceful bushwalking trails of Badangi Reserve also easily accessible, Wollstonecraft has plenty to offer to nature lovers.
In fact, Wollstonecraft offers a whole lot to suit people of all ages. It’s beautiful, charming and close to everything, so it’s easy to see why this peaceful suburb is one of the true gems of the Lower North Shore.
- Sydney Harbourside living at its best.
- Quiet and family-friendly atmosphere.
- Close to lots of great restaurants and cafes.
- Easy access to North Sydney and the CBD.
- Beautiful harbourside bushland and parks just waiting to be explored.
- All the usual benefits you’d expect on the leafy North Shore.
- You’ll need to head to surrounding suburbs for the restaurants and nightlife.
- Like much of the Lower North Shore, it’s an expensive place to buy a home.
- Badangi Reserve offers beautiful bushwalking just a stone’s throw from the harbour.
- Looking for somewhere to exercise your dog? Check out Smoothey Park or Berry Island Reserve.
- Don’t feel like trekking to Crows Nest? Neighbouring Waverton also has plenty of great cafes.
Living in Wollstonecraft
Cafes and Tidbits
- Wollstonecraft Café for the Chicken Curry or a The Lot Burger.
- The Three Egg Omelette at Waverton’s Waterview Café is a great way to start the day.
- Try the freshly-baked sourdough from The Grumpy Baker in Waverton.
- Botanica Garden Café in Waverton for your morning coffee or lunch. The Chicken Schnitzel Burger always hits the spot.
- In Greenwich, 2065 Café and The Social Room are both worth checking out.
- Tamarind Thai in Waverton for all the Thai classics.
- Bay Tandoori is another favourite in Waverton. Try the Kalmi Kebab.
- Hooked Gourmet Seafoods in Greenwich when you’re craving quality fish and chips.
- Dining out in Crows Nest? Try the ramen from Ryo’s Noodles or check out I Love Pho, HaNa Ju-Rin Japanese Restaurant or Le Bouchon. Or try one of the myriad other eateries in this part of Sydney.
- Heading to Crows Nest for a few drinks? Check out The Crows Nest Hotel, Small Bar, The Stoned Crow and The Crow Bar.
- The Commodore Hotel in McMahons Point.
- Cocktails in the courtyard at North Sydney’s TreeHouse Hotel.
- Beers at The Blues Point Hotel.
Sites and Activities
- Picnic and play at Berry Island Reserve.
- Walk to Crows Nest to eat, drink and be merry.
- Marvel at the Balls Head Bay views and catch a glimpse of the sparkling water from anywhere in Wollstonecraft.
The Wollstonecraft lifestyle is probably best described as laid-back and relaxed. With Sydney Harbour as a backdrop to the suburb’s meandering streets and leafy parkland, it’s one of those places where the pace of life never feels too hurried or stressful.
Of course, whenever you want a taste of fast-paced city life, you can jump on a train to the city or walk to the restaurants and bars of Crows Nest within minutes. Everything you need is basically right on your doorstep, with many of Sydney’s best attractions within easy reach.
This blend of serenity and convenience makes Wollstonecraft an attractive proposition for a wide range of home buyers and renters. So, while you’ll find plenty of young professionals in this part of Sydney, it’s also home to families and older couples who enjoy living a quieter life.
Real estate options in Wollstonecraft are also quite diverse. Down near the harbour you’ll find a number of spectacular waterfront properties, but move away from the water and there are plenty of apartments and townhouses to choose from.
However, it’s worth remembering that this is after all the Lower North Shore, so price tags can be high and competition for properties is often fierce. You may need to be patient to find the home that’s right for you.
Reliable House Cleaners in Wollstonecraft
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Wollstonecraft is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Wollstonecraft. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Wollstonecraft's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Looking for an experienced and reliable home cleaner in Wollstonecraft? You’ve come to the right place.
Here at Cleaning Ease, we offer top-quality domestic cleaning services on the Lower North Shore and throughout Sydney. We know that you have many better things to be doing with your time than vacuuming and scrubbing your home until it sparkles, so we’re here to help with those boring and time-consuming household chores.
All you have to do is arrange a house cleaning for your Wollstonecraft home using our simple online booking platform. After that, we’ll take care of everything else.
The only thing left for you to do is work out what you’re going to do with all that extra spare time. Picnic in the park, bushwalk beside the harbour, brunch at a local café — when you live in Wollstonecraft, the options are endless.
With us the residents of Wollstonecraft can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Wollstonecraft. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.