Best House Cleaning Service in Clontarf
Clontarf at a Glance
If you’re searching for a glamorous waterfront suburb in Sydney’s north, Clontarf is well worth a closer look. Boasting a prime location overlooking Middle Harbour, this exclusive locale is one of the most sought-after suburbs in Sydney.
Take a wander around the streets here and it’s easy to see why. There are excellent water views from many vantage points, the suburb hugging the shoreline as it winds its way around the water’s edge. Several sheltered bays can also be found in Clontarf, with Sandy Bay a particular highlight. It features a marina, water access and even an off-leash area where pooches can get their paws wet.
It backs onto the spectacular Clontarf Reserve, which offers large shade trees and plenty of grassy space. If you’re searching for the perfect picnic spot, it’ll definitely be high on your list.
And the natural beauty doesn’t stop there. The famous Manly to Spit Bridge Coastal Walk passes through the suburb, offering some of the best coastal scenery anywhere in Sydney. There are private beaches and harbourside bushwalks, and the chance to explore a portion of Sydney Harbour National Park.
Clontarf may not be known for its nightlife, but it does boast some quality local eateries and local shops stocking all the essentials. It’s also just a stone’s throw from all the dining and entertainment options Manly has to offer, and with the CBD just 13km away, you’re never too far from the action.
All things considered it really is no surprise that Clontarf is such an in-demand suburb. The locals absolutely love their prestigious suburb, and if you’ve got enough dough to secure a property here, you will too.
- A wonderful location and one of the most sought-after spots on the Northern Beaches.
- Lots of beautiful homes in the area.
- That family-friendly atmosphere is easy to love.
- Spectacular water views.
- Waterfront parks and walking tracks to explore.
- A quiet, exclusive suburb where residents can enjoy the finer things in life.
- Time spent in traffic on the Spit Bridge.
- House prices here are out of the reach of many.
- Want to let your dog run and swim off-leash? Check out Sandy Bay near Clontarf Reserve.
- Love bushwalking, bird watching and harbour views? Tackle the Sydney Harbour National Park hike to Grotto Point Lighthouse.
Living in Clontarf
Cafes and Tidbits
- The Sandy Bear on Sandy Bay Road is great for breakfast or lunch. Try the Santorini Bear for brekky and the Reuben Sandwich for lunch.
- Clonny’s on the Beach boasts an excellent location in Clontarf Reserve. It’s a great spot for some Fish and Chips or maybe something a little fancier.
- There are plenty of other options to choose from in neighbouring Balgowlah. Some worth considering include Roseberry Street Café for breakfast, Balgowlah Social Eatery & Espresso Bar for a Smoked Brisket Burger, and Forty Beans for a good coffee.
- Balgowlah Heights Deli is another local favourite that’s well worth checking out.
- You’ll need to expand your search outside Clontarf if you’re looking for a restaurant.
- In Balgowlah, try Chez Maurice et Linda for French flavours, Phulkari Indian Cuisine for a curry and Tamagawa Japanese Restaurant.
- In Mosman, make sure you pay a visit to Ormeggio at the Spit, The Bathers’ Pavilion Restaurant and Radio Cairo.
- You’ll also find a whole host of other great options in Manly.
- Balgowlah RSL Memorial Club for a beer.
- Otherwise, you’ll find a few options in Mosman and a lot more in Manly.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy the spectacular views on the Manly to Spit Bridge Coastal Walk.
- Sit down for a picnic in the sun at Clontarf Reserve.
- Stroll around Clontarf’s tree-lined streets admire the views of Middle Harbour.
- Dip your toes in the water at the beautiful and secluded Castle Rock Beach.
It’s easy to see why Clontarf is one of the most sought-after suburbs north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. As far as locations go, Clontarf offers a long list of benefits. Not only does it boast an enviable harbourside position and stunning water views, but it also ensures easy access south to the city or out to Manly and the rest of the Northern Beaches.
Of course, Clontarf is also home to some pretty impressive properties. The quiet and private streets here host some magnificent modern houses and even a few stunning mansions, the best of them offering the sort of Middle Harbour views most of us can only dream of.
As you’d expect, this sort of grandeur comes at a cost. The median house price in Clontarf is nudging $3 million, and properties that go on sale here are always in high demand, so breaking into the market can be a difficult proposition. But if you can secure your dream home in this dream locale, the hard work will all be worth it.
Reliable House Cleaners in Clontarf
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Clontarf is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Clontarf. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Clontarf's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
When you live in Clontarf, there are plenty of better ways to spend your time than cleaning. Whether you’re brunching at a local café, lazing in a waterfront park or just admiring the gorgeous water views, anything you choose will be preferable to vacuuming, mopping and dusting.
If you’re sick and tired of those repetitive domestic cleaning chores, or if you’re simply struggling to find the time to get them all done, we can help. We’re a team of professional and reliable house cleaners with a commitment to hassle-free home maintenance. We offer our high-quality domestic cleaning services in Clontarf, throughout the Northern Beaches and right across Sydney.
Our home cleaners have all the equipment and expertise needed to make your home sparkle once again, and we make the cleaning process as quick and easy as possible. All you need to do is book a Clontarf house cleaner(s) with us online. Tell us what you want cleaned and when, and we’ll take care of the rest.
It’s simple and stress-free, and your home will be looking sensational once again before you know it.
With us the residents of Clontarf can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Clontarf. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.