Best House Cleaning Service in Croydon
Croydon at a Glance
There’s a lot to like about Croydon, but it’s one of those suburbs that often tends to get overlooked. Located less than 10km from the Sydney CBD in the Inner West, this sleepy suburb is tucked away between Burwood and Ashfield. As a result, its neighbours tend to attract all the attention, leaving Croydon free to sneak under the radar a little bit.
Happily, the locals wouldn’t want it any other way. The upshot is that even though Croydon is close to the city, has its own train station and is home to stretches of major roads, it’s still a lovely place to live. It doesn’t have the same frenetic pace or overcrowding of some other Inner West suburbs, but it’s still close enough to stacks of great attractions and amenities.
Locally, you can find good local shopping and a decent selection of cafes and restaurants. Whether you’re stocking your fridge or heading out for a café lunch, there are plenty of local retailers happy to help. Croydon also boasts several lovely parks, many with kids’ playgrounds, so there’s ample opportunity for the whole family to get outside and get active whenever the mood strikes them.
Throw in the fact that Croydon is smack-bang in the middle of a host of excellent schools and it soon becomes apparent why it’s so popular with families.
It’s also great if you want to commute into the city. Take the train, hop on a bus or drive yourself; the choice is up to you. And with several great restaurants to be found in nearby suburbs like Leichhardt and Burwood, there’s no shortage of options when you’re planning a night out.
Sure, the sort of quiet, family-friendly atmosphere on offer in Croydon isn’t for everyone. But if you’re looking for somewhere convenient, welcoming and practical to call home in the Inner West, Croydon is well worth a closer look.
- Convenient Inner West location just 9km from the Sydney CBD.
- Well served by public transport.
- Quiet, family-friendly life in the suburbs.
- Plenty of great schools nearby.
- A good selection of local shops and cafes.
- Some lovely historic homes in the area.
- There are other Inner West suburbs where there’s a lot more going on.
- Parramatta Road can be a never-ending nightmare during peak hour.
- Fancy a day of shopping? Westfield Burwood isn’t far away.
- Want to give your dog an off-leash romp? Croydon Dog Off-Leash Area on Queen Street is the perfect spot.
- When you want to get your kids out of the house for a while, take them to Centenary Park.
Living in Croydon
Cafes and Tidbits
- Café on Strand is conveniently located near the station and is perfect for a light meal or a coffee to go.
- Stranded Deli Café for the Eggs Benedict or Grazing Plate (breakfast), or a lunchtime Reuben Sambo.
- The Peaberry Café churns out some mouth-watering sweet treats.
- Aunt Lil’s in Westfield Burwood is well worth checking out.
- If you like Korean BBQ, you’ll love Wagyu House on Parramatta Road. Try the BBQ Butcher Buffet, but be warned that it can get pretty busy here.
- Mario’s Pizzeria Ristorante always hits the spot. The Homemade Lasagne is good but the pizza is the real hero — try the Americana.
- Tokyo Syokudo for great sushi.
- Hotel Saravana Bhavan for dosas and more delicious vegetarian dishes than you can poke a stick at.
- Doytao Thai for a chicken curry.
- The Croydon Park Hotel for cold beers and good pub grub.
- Ashfield RSL Club is close by.
- Cocktails at The Burwood Hotel.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy a meal and a few drinks at Wests Sports Club, a local institution.
- Play a match or two at Croydon Tennis Centre.
- Hop on a train into the city, or head in the opposite direction to explore the restaurants and shopping of Burwood.
If you’re looking for an affordable (by Sydney standards at least) suburb within a 10km radius of the CBD, Croydon might be just what you’re searching for. With a median house price of a tick over $1.3 million and a median unit price of $735,000, it’s a lot more attractively priced than you might expect. There’s also quite a variety of real estate options on offer here, including plenty of freestanding homes from a variety of eras.
Couples and families are the dominant demographic group in Croydon, but there’s also a decent population of independent youth drawn to the area by its convenient location close to the best the Inner West has to offer.
Of course, there are plenty of other good reasons why you might love calling Croydon home. It’s perfectly located and has strong transport links for workers heading to the city, and you’ll find stacks of great restaurants and cafes nearby. Throw in an abundance of quiet, peaceful streets and it immediately becomes apparent why this little suburb is one of the Inner West’s hidden gems.
- Croydon Park
Reliable House Cleaners in Croydon
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Croydon is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Croydon. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Croydon's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
It’s the weekend, the sun is shining and there are about a million wonderful things you want to get outside and do. Unfortunately, you haven’t cleaned your home in ages, so you’ve got a long and boring day of vacuuming, mopping and scrubbing stretching out in front of you. Sounds pretty terrible, right?
Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. Here at Cleaning Ease, we offer high-quality domestic cleaning services in Croydon and throughout the Inner West. Our reliable and professional cleaners have all the equipment and experience needed to get your home looking as good as new once again.
Best of all, it’s easy to book a cleaner with us. Simply use our online booking service to let us know what you want cleaned and when, then sit back and relax while we take care of everything else. It’s quick, easy and stress-free, leaving you free to spend less time cleaning and more time focusing on the things that are important to you.
With us the residents of Croydon can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Croydon. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.