Best House Cleaning Service in Freshwater
Freshwater at a Glance
Once upon a time, the suburb next to Freshwater Beach was known as Freshwater. Then, back in the 1920s, it was renamed Harbord as part of an effort to project the image of a relaxed holiday destination. The area went by this moniker right through until 2008, when its name was switched back to Freshwater again.
But while the name of the suburb may have changed over the years, the peaceful beachfront lifestyle it offers has remained the same. Nestled between Queenscliff and Curl Curl, some 17km north of the Sydney CBD, Freshwater is all about relaxed coastal living.
The beach is beautiful and a popular surfing spot. In fact, it was here in 1914 that Duke Kahanamoku introduced his unique style of surfboard riding to a fascinated Australian audience, and there’s a memorial on the northern headland commemorating that very fact.
Best of all, from the beach to the back streets, Freshwater more or less oozes a laid-back, welcoming vibe you certainly don’t get in all parts of Sydney. There’s a real village feel in the local shops, a smattering of great cafes and eateries, and no shortage of green space when you want to spend some time in the great outdoors.
And if you’re ever keen for a little more action and adventure, both Manly and Dee Why are within easy reach.
So, if you’re searching for a beachfront suburb with beauty and charm in abundance, Freshwater is well worth a closer look.
- That beautiful beachfront location you’ll love returning home to every day.
- Plenty of great parks and reserves to encourage you to get outdoors.
- Laid-back lifestyle and a family-friendly beach.
- Lots of great local cafes and eateries to choose from.
- Easy access to the many dining and entertainment options on offer in Dee Why and Manly.
- Relaxed coastal living just 17km from the heart of Sydney.
- It’s certainly not a cheap place to buy a house.
- The commute into the city can be painful at times.
- If you’re looking for a great spot to exercise your dog off-leash, head for Flora and Ritchie Roberts Reserve in Curl Curl.
- The Curl Curl Boardwalk leads north from Freshwater and offers lovely ocean views. The perfect spot for a morning stroll.
Living in Freshwater
Cafes and Tidbits
- Albert & Moore on Moore Road is a good spot for breakfast. Try the Green Goodness Bowl or the Protein Stack.
- Little Collins for a Bacon & Egg Roll (with a hash brown) or the Collins Burger at lunch.
- Try the Famous Brekky Wrap at Room Two Ten. The Grilled Fish Tacos and the Chilli Calamari Salad go alright as well.
- La Piazzetta for coffee and breakfast.
- Saltbush Café at the Freshwater Surf Life Saving Club is also worth a visit.
- Pilu at Freshwater dishes up excellent Italian fare. Treat yourself to the eight-course feast.
- Sushi Hiro for a bento box.
- Shandar Tandoori Indian Restaurant is definitely worth checking out. Try the Tandoori Murg.
- Teddy Larkin’s Seafood & Steakhouse for oysters or one of the share boards.
- Hit up Thai Khaen Khoon when you’re craving a serve of Pad See Eew.
- Deep Sea Food for some quality fish and chips.
- The Harbord Beach Hotel is something of a local institution.
- So too is Harbord Diggers, where the beers are cold and you can enjoy great steak and seafood.
- Stowaway Bar on Moore Road for a craft beer, a glass of bubbles or something from the cocktails menu.
- The house cocktails at Room Two Ten should put a smile on your face.
- You’ll find plenty of other good watering holes in Manly, Dee Why and surrounds.
Sites and Activities
- Enjoy a family picnic near the beach in Freshwater Reserve.
- Tuck into a few beers and some fresh seafood at The Harbord Beach Hotel.
- Take a refreshing dip in the ocean pool.
- Venture into the ocean to catch a wave or two.
When you live on the Northern Beaches, you get to enjoy the laid-back coastal lifestyle for which this part of Sydney is famous. This is especially true in Freshwater, where there’s an undeniably relaxed vibe and anyone who enjoys the feeling of sand between their toes will feel right at home.
It’s also the sort of place where an outdoor lifestyle is encouraged. Whether you’re heading into the ocean for a swim, jogging along the sand or just soaking up the atmosphere in one of several great parks and reserves, there are plenty of good reasons to get outside and get active.
In terms of real estate, Freshwater offers a diverse range of properties to choose from. From low-rise apartment buildings to big family homes, not to mention a few modern masterpieces with jaw-dropping ocean views; there’s something to suit a variety of tastes. However, with the median house price in Freshwater at more than $2.2 million, it’s not the sort of place that everyone can afford to call home.
Reliable House Cleaners in Freshwater
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Freshwater is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Freshwater. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Freshwater's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Whether you’re hitting the beach, lounging around at a local café or enjoying a picnic in the park, there are plenty of great ways to spend your weekend in Freshwater. But with so many great activities and attractions nearby, it can be hard to find the time to stay on top of those household cleaning chores.
And let’s face it, no-one likes cleaning anyway, so why not let the experts take care of it for you? Here at Cleaning Ease, we specialists at making homes sparkle. We offer high-quality cleaning services in Freshwater and throughout the Northern Beaches, and our team of reliable cleaners have the expertise and equipment to get the job done.
Best of all, we make the entire process simple and stress-free. You can book your Freshwater house cleaner(s) online in just a couple of minutes, then put your feet up while we go to work. It’s cleaning made easy, so schedule an appointment with us today.
With us the residents of Freshwater can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Freshwater. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.