Best House Cleaning Service in Homebush
Homebush at a Glance
Originally known as Liberty Plains, Homebush was the site where the first free European migrants initially settled in the late 18th century. More than 200 years later, Homebush is one of the most diverse, thriving and sought-after communities in the Inner West.
Most Australians associate Homebush with the 2000 Olympics, when Cathy Freeman set the Olympic stadium alight. And while ANZ Stadium, Qudos Bank Arena and Sydney Showground are right on Homebush’s doorstep, Sydney Olympic Park was actually designated a separate suburb back in 2009. So, if you ever want to check out an NRL or AFL game, or beat the crowds to the Sydney Royal Easter Show, you won’t have far to go.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg when we’re talking about the best features of Homebush. One of the first things you’ll notice when you arrive in this thriving Inner West suburb is just how multicultural it is; the 2016 census revealed that only 30.5% of local residents were born in Australia.
The next thing you’ll notice is that everything you need is close by. For families, the proximity to good schools and the abundance of parkland and playgrounds are big advantages. If you love shopping, you’ll be thrilled by the fact that factory outlets, famous markets and the Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre (home to IKEA) are all within easy reach. And if you work in the city, the strong bus and rail links with the CBD is another box ticked.
Best of all, this multicultural suburb is undeniably family-friendly. There’s a mix of real estate options to suit a variety of tastes and budgets, and enough local shopping and cafes to keep everyone happy. If a convenient location and a welcoming atmosphere are what you crave, you’ll be very happy to call Homebush home.
- A vibrant multicultural community.
- Convenient location less than 15km from the Sydney CBD.
- Close to all the stadiums and attractions of Sydney Olympic Park.
- Strong transport links to the city.
- Easy access to shopping and restaurants nearby.
- Good mix of real estate options to choose from.
- Too far from the city (and also from the heart of the Inner West) for some.
- Not exactly known for its nightlife.
- Parramatta Road traffic — yuck.
- You won’t find a better spot to have a picnic and kick a ball than Bicentennial Park.
- Fancy a spot of shopping? Sydney Markets and Paddy’s Market Flemington are nearby, as are the Homebush DFO outlet and the IKEA in Rhodes.
- Looking for a dog off-leash area? Check out Bressington Park or Allen Street Reserve.
Living in Homebush
Cafes and Tidbits
- Café De Vie on Rochester Street for a Breakfast Burger or the Ultimate Breakfast Board.
- Urbano Organic Coffee Traders when you need a hit (or two) of caffeine.
- The Whisking Cat Patisserie near Homebush Station is the place to go if you’ve got a sweet tooth.
- Bar Cortona for a Freezeoccino or a Nutella and Strawberry Pizza.
- Gina’s for a fresh juice or a banana smoothie.
- The Sydney Markets Plaza Café enjoys great access to fresh produce. Try the Beef Burger of the Salt and Pepper Calamari.
- In North Strathfield, try Bar Biscotti, Conservatorium and Café 93 on Queen.
- Thousand Spices for classic Indian dishes as well as Indian Chinese fusion.
- The noodles are always good at Homebush Wok Inn.
- ANAR Charcoal Chicken for the Anarnas Burger and chips.
- The Mad Mex branch at DFO is always a welcome sight after a busy morning of shopping.
- Rasika Indian Restaurant for the Chicken Tikka Masala or maybe a Lamb Korma.
- You’ll also find a stack of great restaurants in nearby North Strathfield. Abhi’s Indian and Bakehouse Garden Korean BBQ are good places to start.
- The Wentworth Hotel on Parramatta Road for a couple of schooners or a cocktail.
- Paddy’s Brewery in Homebush West is the perfect venue if you’re a fan of craft beer.
- Cookie’s Lounge Bar in North Strathfield for a beer or a cocktail.
Sites and Activities
- Start the day with an early-morning workout in pretty Airey Park.
- Shop till you drop at DFO Homebush.
- Head to Sydney Olympic Park for an NRL or AFL game, or maybe even the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
- Stock up on delicious fresh produce at Sydney Markets or Paddy’s Markets Flemington.
Homebush is a diverse and thriving suburb with a real multicultural flavour. With less than one-third of the local population born in Australia, many others have come from India, China, South Korea, Sri Lanka and Nepal to put down roots in this Inner West suburb.
This intriguing mix of cultures is matched by a wide variety of real estate options. While high-rise apartment buildings are par for the course in the centre of town, head away from the main streets and you’ll find a little bit of everything. Old cottages, new townhouses and grand family homes are all available, so there’s plenty of choice.
However, while you shouldn’t have any trouble finding an apartment, houses in Homebush are usually quite tightly held, so you might have more of a wait on your hands.
- Concord West
- Homebush West
- Liberty Grove
- Wentworth Point
Reliable House Cleaners in Homebush
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Homebush is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Homebush. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Homebush's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Does the mere thought of cleaning your home plunge you into a deep depression? Can you think of about a million better ways to spend your spare time than sweeping, mopping and dusting?
If you’re sick and tired of house cleaning, we can help. We offer high-quality home cleaning services in Homebush and throughout the Inner West, taking care of the jobs you hate so that you can do more of the things you love.
Our team is experienced and reliable, so book a Homebush house cleaner(s) with us today. All you have to do is use our simple online booking system to tell us what you want cleaned and when. We’ll take care of the rest, leaving you free to spend your energy focusing on the more important things in life.
With us the residents of Homebush can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Homebush. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.