Best House Cleaning Service in Hunters Hill
Hunters Hill at a Glance
Tucked away on a small peninsula between the Parramatta and Lane Cove Rivers, Hunters Hill is one of Sydney’s most exclusive suburbs. A prestigious location favoured by the wealthy (and sometimes famous), Hunters Hill is home to some of the most sought-after real estate anywhere in Sydney.
With water views seemingly everywhere you look, this pristine waterfront gem is found just 9km northwest of the Sydney CBD but feels a world away. Think tree-lined streets, historic houses and an unmistakable community feel and you should have a pretty good idea of what Hunters Hill has to offer.
There’s no shortage of things to see and do in this garden suburb. You can marvel at majestic homes, visit the Hunters Hill Museum, or admire some beautiful harbour scenery while you tackle the Seven Bridges Walk. Alternatively, take the kids to Boronia Park for a play, cast your eye over historic Woolwich Dock, or head to nearby Clarkes Point Reserve for great views of the city.
Hunters Hill also offers plenty of choice when you want to eat out. While it doesn’t offer the same breadth of options as some other suburbs, you’ll still find everything from Italian to Nepalese as well as several impressive cafes.
There’s lots to love about Hunters Hill, which is probably why the people who move here tend to never leave.
Hunters Hill Highlights
- Home to some of Sydney’s best and most sought-after properties.
- Hunters Hill’s peninsula location means locals are spoiled when it comes to water views.
- There’s a peaceful vibe and a community atmosphere.
- Family-friendly, suburban feel but still very close to the Sydney CBD.
- The ferry ride from Hunters Hill Wharf to Circular Quay is pretty damn spectacular.
- Close to good schools and ideal for families who enjoy the quiet life.
- It’s usually easy to find a car park and traffic on the peninsula is never a major concern.
- Not the place to be if you’re looking for a vibrant nightlife.
- The fact that it’s surrounded by water means it can be a little difficult to access from some other parts of Sydney.
- Much of the real estate in Hunters Hill is too pricey for many people.
- The suburb could do with a few more cafes and restaurants.
- Looking for the perfect vantage point to watch the New Year’s Eve fireworks? Head to Clarkes Point Reserve in the neighbouring suburb of Woolwich.
- Take a stroll along Madeline and Alexandra Streets to check out some of the older homes and buildings for which Hunters Hill is famous.
- If you want to go bushwalking, head to Kellys Bush.
Living in Hunters Hill
Cafes and Tidbits
- Stoneground Bakery offers succulent homemade pies, sweet treats, breakfasts and light lunches. Make sure you try the sourdough.
- Grab coffee and a muffin at Unwritten, or stop in for lunch and try the fish tacos.
- Great coffee and delicious food at Dachshund Coffee. Try the Notorious P.I.G. sandwich.
- You’ll find good coffee at Hadz&co.
- Visit Locantro Fine Foods to enjoy a sweet treat (or two!).
- Chicho’s Café is always popular — taste the food and you’ll see why.
- 21.10 Brasserie is another local favourite.
- Le Village is a family-friendly café that brings a taste of France to Hunters Hill. The crème brulee will have you licking your lips.
- It may be in neighbouring Woolwich, but Deckhouse offers excellent waterfront dining.
- Want contemporary Australian dishes in a heritage-listed cottage? Head to Bistro 54.
- Le Village also does French dinners from Thursday to Saturday.
- Ottimo Italian Kitchen for classic Italian flavours.
- Via Napoli Pizzeria is the place to go for delicious homemade pizza.
- Lipari Pizza Bar also does exquisite homemade pizzas. It’s hard to go past any of the seafood pizzas or a good old-fashioned supreme.
- Fish and chips at Basil’s.
- Delicious Turkish street food at Grill Republic.
- Mt Everest Indian and Nepalese for a spicy and flavoursome curry.
- Head to The Hills Middle Eastern for a Lebanese feast.
- Good food and a great beer garden at the Hunters Hill Hotel.
- Check out the Sports Bar at Hunters Hill Club.
- Otherwise, you’ll need to head out of Hunters Hill for night-time entertainment.
- The Woolwich Pier Hotel offers excellent harbour views, or you can check out the Bayview Hotel in nearby Gladesville.
Sites and Activities
- Cycle the 6km Hunters Hill Bike Route and take in several gorgeous waterfront parks along the way.
- Looking for a great playground to keep the kids entertained? Check out Boronia Park.
- Play a few sets at Hunters Hill Lawn Tennis Club.
- Tackle the picturesque Lane Cove Valley Walk, which is part of the Great North Walk.
With a median house price that exceeds $2.5 million, Hunters Hill is one of the most prestigious suburbs in Sydney. Its leafy streets are dotted with heritage-listed homes, with many properties boasting their own boatsheds and water access. There are lots of gorgeous sandstone houses in this part of the world, with none of the high-rise apartments you can find in many other suburbs this close to the CBD.
For the most part, the population of Hunters Hill is made up of families and older couples. It’s an ideal spot for anyone who prefers their peace and quiet over the frantic pace of inner-city living, so there are plenty of reasons why the locals love their pretty little peninsula.
- East Ryde
- Tennyson Point
- Huntleys Cove
- Huntleys Point
Lane Cove West
- Lane Cove North
Reliable House Cleaners in Hunters Hill
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Hunters Hill is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Hunters Hill. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Hunters Hill's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Let’s face it: house cleaning is no-one’s idea of fun. After all, who would be happy scrubbing toilets and mopping floors when they could be out and about, perhaps relaxing in one of Hunters Hill’s waterfront parks or enjoying a lazy lunch at a café?
That’s where we come in. We offer a reliable and professional house cleaning service in Hunters Hill and throughout Sydney, and can take care of all those boring and repetitive chores you don’t want to do. This means less stress and more free time for you so you can spend your days enjoying all the best aspects of the Hunters Hill lifestyle.
With us the residents of Hunters Hill can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Hunters Hill. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.