Inner West House Cleaning
Inner West at a Glance
Once home to Sydney’s working class, the Inner West is now the domain of young professionals, young couples and, of course, more than its fair share of hipsters. And although it’s one of the oldest areas in Sydney, it’s been rejuvenated, restored and reinvigorated to become a hub for arts, culture, excellent food and an enviable nightlife.
So, what’s so great about the Inner West? For most people, it’s all about the lifestyle. There aren’t all that many places in Sydney that offer such a diverse array of experiences and attractions. Throughout suburbs like Balmain, Glebe, Newtown, Marrickville and Leichhardt you’ll find so much to see, do and enjoy — at any time of day or night.
Wherever you are in the Inner West, you’re never too far from a stack of great restaurants. Leichhardt is famous for offering some of the best Italian restaurants this side of Rome, while Newtown’s King Street alone boasts Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian, Taiwanese, Mexican and more.
You’re also spoiled for choice when it comes to watering holes in this part of the world, with a plethora of inner-city pubs catering for everything from classy Friday night cocktails to a relaxed Sunday session. Throw in some excellent live music venues, bustling weekend markets and easy access to the CBD, and it quickly becomes obvious why the Inner West is such a popular place to live for the young and adventurous.
If you want to live somewhere close to the action, something where there’s always something interesting going on, the Inner West is the area for you. It’s exciting, diverse, inspiring and unique, with activities and attractions to suit all tastes. And no matter where you live in this part of Sydney, one thing’s for sure: you’ll never get bored.
Inner West Local Tips
Check out these tips to find out where to go, what to do and how to have fun in the Inner West:
- Glebe Markets are open every Saturday and are perfect if you’re looking to buy recycled or upcycled goods, try some gourmet food, listen to live music or just relax in the sun.
- Balmain’s Darling Street is the perfect spot for a pub crawl. Seriously, the ratio of pubs to people in Balmain is quite impressive.
- If you want to treat your dog to some off-leash exercise, Hawthorne Canal Reserve in Leichhardt is a popular spot, and your pooch will love a puppuccino from Café Bones. Federal Park in Glebe also offers a great off-leash area and picnic spot.
- If you’re not great at making tough decisions, picking somewhere to eat on Newtown’s King Street could take a while. Try Bella Brutta for amazing pizza, Mary’s when you’re craving a burger, and Rising Sun Workshop when you want some ridiculously good ramen.
- Ready to work up a sweat (and enjoy some lovely water views at the same time)? The seven-kilometre Bay Run around Iron Cove would have to be the most popular jogging route in the Inner West — perfect if you’re looking for someone to race.
- On a sunny Sunday afternoon in winter, there’s nothing better than watching the Wests Tigers battle from the hill at Leichhardt Oval.
- For a taste of the Bohemian lifestyle King Street used to offer, head right at the fork and explore the pubs and eateries along Enmore Road.
- Dining out in Leichhardt? Head to Moretti or Capriccio Osteria & Bar for memorable Italian.
- Got a sweet tooth? The gelato at Cow & the Moon in Enmore will have you licking your lips, while Black Star Pastry in Newtown is also well worth a visit.
- Check out a gig or a live comedy show at the Enmore Theatre.
- Looking for a café for a relaxed weekend breakfast? Check out Booth Street in Annandale and the surrounding back streets and you’ll find plenty of options.
- The Inner West also hosts a stack of awesome annual cultural events. Highlights include the Newtown Festival in November and the Norton Street Italian Festa in October.
- Looking for a small, funky bar? Try Earl’s Juke Joint or The Midnight Special in Newtown.
Living and House Cleaning in the Inner West
If you value your social life, there’s no better place to be than the Inner West. From trendy bars and boutique pubs to award-winning restaurants, iconic live music venues and vibrant cultural events, this area of Sydney is simply overflowing with things to do.
It’s this abundance of activities and experiences, along with the area’s proximity to the Sydney CBD, that makes it such an attractive place to live. However, it’s not just home to uni students, 20-somethings and hipsters. There are also many families that call the Inner West home, with suburbs like Leichhardt, Rozelle and Dulwich Hill all popular spots for those raising young kids.
There’s also quite a wide variety of real estate options to choose from depending on the suburb. For example, head somewhere like Drummoyne and you’ll find a number of grand historic homes, many of which boast stunning water views, as well as plenty of options for those who prefer apartment living.
In suburbs like Newtown and Balmain, everything old has become new again. You’ll find restored terraces and renovated Californian bungalows, as well as new apartments in reclaimed historical buildings.
But it’s not all high-density living in the Inner West, with detached houses still available for those who want (and can afford) them. And if you’re lucky enough to score a home with water views, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better place to live anywhere in Sydney.
Of course, when you live in the Inner West, life moves pretty quickly. Whether you’re checking out a live show, eating out with friends or enjoying the vibrant nightlife, there’s not much room for downtime.
With this in mind, why would you want to waste any of your precious spare time cleaning? Our professional and reliable home cleaners have the expertise to make your home sparkle, which means you don’t have to spend your weekends scrubbing toilets, dusting shelves and vacuuming carpets.
Instead, you can spend your days enjoying some of the unique and exciting experiences that only the Inner West can offer.
Suburbs in the Inner West
Want to find out more about the marvellous suburbs that make up the Inner West of Sydney with tips from the locals? We’ve compiled them all below! Click through to your suburbs of interest.
|Breakfast Point||Five Dock||Rozelle|
|Burwood||Forest Lodge||Russell Lea|
|Burwood Heights||Glebe||St Peters|
|Canada Bay||Hurlstone Park||Summer Hill|
|Concord West||Liberty Grove||Ultimo|
|Croydon Park||Marrickville||Wentworth Point|
Reliable House Cleaners
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in the Inner West is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
House Cleaning Sydney | Inner West
If it’s quality house cleaning or home cleaning services you’re after then explore some of the other pages below to discover how we can restore your Sydney home to pristine clean.
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
Or if you want to secure your next booking slot, you can securely book online now in less than a minute.