Northern Beaches House Cleaning
Northern Beaches at a Glance
With golden sand, beautiful surf, cosmopolitan cafes and a laid-back vibe, Sydney’s Northern Beaches are pretty damn easy to love. Stretching from Manly in the south all the way up to prestigious Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Head, this part of Sydney boasts stunning scenery and a lifestyle the envy of people the world over — once you fight your way across the Spit Bridge to the Northern Beaches, the pace of life just seems to slow down.
Though it’s really not all that far from the CBD to this fabulous stretch of coastline, the area is commonly known as the insular peninsula, with locals notoriously reluctant to head over the Spit Bridge and into the city. This may sound a little strange to outsiders, but spend some time on the Northern Beaches and you’ll soon understand why the people who live here never want to leave.
When you live on the Northern Beaches, you’re never too far from the coast. There’s a relaxed “surfie” vibe that permeates every aspect of daily life, and everything you need is right on your doorstep. With this in mind, why would you want to leave the sand and surf behind to head for the hectic high-rise life of the city?
While the beautiful beaches are no doubt the highlight in this part of the world, you don’t need to be a surfer to live on the Northern Beaches — there’s a whole lot more to do than ride waves all day long.
For example, there’s Dee Why’s thriving café scene, Manly’s vibrant nightlife, beautiful bushwalks and secluded beaches in Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park, kayaking in Narrabeen Lagoon or living the glamorous lifestyle in Palm Beach. All you have to do is choose your own adventure.
Sure, if you live here, you’ll have to get used to getting sand all through your house and a commute to the city that can sometimes be painful, but it’s well worth it. When you’ve had a taste of what the insular peninsula has to offer, you’ll understand why so many Sydneysiders wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
Northern Beaches Local Tips
Visiting or just new to the area? Here are the top tips gathered from locals living on the Northern Beaches:
- Looking for somewhere your dog can get some exercise, make some new doggy pals and even go for a swim? Rowland Reserve Dog Park is a must-visit.
- If you’ll be commuting into the city, look for a property within easy walking distance of a B-Line bus stop.
- Driving over the Spit Bridge in peak hour? Allow extra travel time — a lot of extra travel time and plan around the Spit Bridge opening times where possible to avoid waiting for boats to pass.
- Keen to get out on the water in a kayak? Narrabeen Lagoon is a peaceful paddling spot.
- If you can swing it so that your daily commute involves a return trip on the Manly Ferry, you might actually look forward to going in to work each day.
- Looking for a car park in Dee Why, on a Saturday, in the middle of summer? You might be looking for a while.
- Head to The Strand in Dee Why to take your pick of a plethora of great cafes and restaurants. Sea Change Café, Stella Blu and Wildwater Grill are some of the highlights.
- Beers and seafood at The Newport on a lazy summer afternoon.
- The Boathouse Palm Beach for chic waterfront dining.
- Looking for an uncrowded beach spot? Check out Bungan Beach or Paradise Beach.
- Tackle the Manly to Spit Bridge Coastal Walk if you want to raise a sweat while admiring some pretty impressive coastal scenery.
- Craving a caffeine hit? You’ll find good coffee at Little Box Coffee Co and Zubi Bar in Newport, Nine Yards Coffee in Brookvale and Barefoot Coffee Traders in Manly (try the waffles while you’re there).
- Looking to try something a little different? Broaden your culinary horizons at Fika Swedish Kitchen in Manly.
- Looking for a kid-friendly spot to grab a bite to eat. Check out The Flying Fox Café in Mona Vale — it’s right next to the Winnererremy Bay Playground.
- Head to Brklyn in Manly for drinks, bar food and some late-night fun.
- Modus Operandi Brewing Company for award-winning craft beer and a burger. Or take the “blazing wings challenge” if you dare.
Living and House Cleaning on the Northern Beaches
If you’re thinking of making a sea change and immersing yourself in the beach lifestyle, there are plenty of reasons why you might want to call the Northern Beaches home. The beaches in this part of the world are truly spectacular, you’re spoiled for choice in terms of the nightlife and eating out, and there’s none of the pretentiousness you might find in some of Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
There are also homes to suit a variety of tastes and budgets. As you’d expect, there’s some pretty expensive real estate in this part of the world, and some of the hillside mansions overlooking the ocean have to be seen to be believed.
But there are plenty of other more affordable options nearby. You can find detached houses with big yards in some areas, as well as the increasing presence of units and apartments in others. Those properties beside the water or with water views understandably fetch the highest prices, but buyers and renters can find a few bargains if they don’t mind being a little way back from the beach.
Whether you’re young, single and looking for a small apartment, or a parent of three young kids looking for a home big enough for your growing family, you’ll be able to find something suitable on the Northern Beaches.
And once you live here, you definitely won’t want to have to worry about boring household chores like dusting, vacuuming, mopping and cleaning the toilet day-in and day-out. After all, who wants to clean the house when you could be catching a wave, enjoying a long walk along the beach, or meeting friends for a coffee or a drink?
So, book one of our reliable home cleaners today and make the most of your free time. We’ll ensure that your home sparkles, leaving you free to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle which makes the Northern Beaches one of the most liveable areas in Sydney.
Suburbs on the Northern Beaches and the Forest District
Want to find out more about the marvellous suburbs that make up the Northern Beaches and Forest District of Sydney with tips from the locals? We’ve compiled them all below! Click through to your suburbs of interest.
|Balgowlah Heights||Dee Why||North Curl Curl|
|Bayview||Eleanora Heights||North Manly|
|Beacon Hill||Fairlight||North Narrabeen|
|Bilgola Plateau||Freshwater (Harbord)||Seaforth|
|Church Point||Killarney Heights||The Spit|
|Clontarf||Manly Vale||Whale Beach|
|Collaroy||Mona Vale||Wheeler Heights|
Reliable House Cleaners
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in the Northern Beaches is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
House Cleaning Sydney | Northern Beaches
If it’s quality house cleaning or home cleaning services you’re after then explore some of the other pages below to discover how we can restore your Sydney home to pristine clean.
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
Or if you want to secure your next booking slot, you can securely book online now in less than a minute.