Best House Cleaning Service in Russell Lea
Russell Lea at a Glance
A small but pretty suburb in Sydney’s Inner West, Russell Lea is one of those areas that often gets overlooked. With nearby neighbours Drummoyne and Five Dock attracting the bulk of attention, Russell Lea is happy to sit back and fly under the radar — something that gives the suburb quite a charming appeal.
Located 8km west of the Sydney CBD, Russell Lea sits on the western shore of Iron Cove. This means residents are treated to some great views of Parramatta River and the harbour beyond, not to mention relatively short travel times when they want to head into the heart of the city. It also means there are plenty of spots where they can enjoy a scenic walk along the water or, if they’re feeling particularly energetic, tackle the 7km Bay Run.
But perhaps the biggest attraction of Russell Lea is its quiet and welcoming vibe. With ample parkland and surrounded by water, the pace of life in the suburb is laid-back and relaxed. There’s none of the frantic activity you’d expect to find in some other Inner West neighbourhoods, and there’s a real family-friendly feel when you wander the streets.
This sort of quiet living isn’t everyone’s idea of the perfect lifestyle, but if you’re the type of person who likes being close to the action at all times, you’ll be pleased to find that the eateries and pubs of Five Dock and Drummoyne are just a short walk away.
So, if you’re searching for a quiet, convenient and beautiful Inner West suburb, make sure you pay Russell Lea a visit. Who knows, you may decide that you never want to leave.
Russell Lea Highlights
- Those lovely water views.
- That convenient location close to the city and the many attractions of the Inner West.
- A quiet, laid-back suburb that’s something of a hidden gem.
- Plenty of good schools nearby.
- Shopping, cafes and the Italian flavour of nearby Five Dock.
- Beautiful local parkland.
- It’s quiet at night; some would say too quiet.
- Victoria Road and Iron Cove Bridge traffic.
- Looking for somewhere to let your dog run off-leash? Try Five Dock Park and Timbrell Park in Five Dock, or Drummoyne Park and St Georges Crescent Reserve in Drummoyne.
- Want to get fit? Tackle the 7km Bay Run on a regular basis.
- Victoria Road in peak hour is not a pleasant place to be. Avoid it if you can.
Living in Russell Lea
Cafes and Tidbits
- Copo Café & Diner in Drummoyne is a favourite local breakfast spot.
- Lyons R.A.W. in Drummoyne for good coffee and great salads.
- Drummoyne Bakehouse Café when the only thing that’ll solve your hunger problem is a delicious meat pie.
- La Petite Birkenhead for dining with a water view (and easy access to outlet shopping).
- In Five Dock, Pasticceria Papa and Pasticceria Tamborrino will delight anyone with a sweet tooth.
- Rocco’s Café in Five Dock for Rocco’s Hearty Brekkie or the Great North Brekkie.
- Cremeria De Luca for a legendary Gelato Burger.
- A lunchtime sandwich from Jada’s Café or Bar Rizzo in Five Dock will put a smile on your face.
- Prima Cucina does great Italian fare. Treat yourself to the Fettucine Con Gamberi, the Pan Fried Snapper Fillet or a San Daniele Pizza.
- L'Angolo Ristorante & Pizzeria is known for its excellent pizza and pasta. Get stuck into the Agnolotti Napoletana or anything from the gourmet pizza selection.
- Zeus Street Greek in Drummoyne when you’re craving some Greek fast food.
- Kadmus Lebanese Cuisine in Drummoyne for meaty goodness. Try the Lamb Shawarma or the Meat Banquet.
- The pizzas from Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar are always good. You can’t go past the BBQ Chicken (make sure to add optional feta).
- Lashings in Drummoyne for a great burger.
- Sushi Oh-OO in Five Dock is also well worth a visit.
- The Birkenhead Bistro for a gastropub experience and a cold beer.
- The Oxford Hotel in Drummoyne boasts a nice beer garden.
- The Pine Inn for a cocktail or a schooner, and the convenience of a kids’ playground.
- You’ll also find plenty more great pubs and bars in Balmain.
Sites and Activities
- Picnic by the water in Nield Park.
- Join dozens of other joggers sweating it out on the Bay Run.
- Treat yourself to a meal at a restaurant or café along Lyons Road.
If you love high-rise living or the hustle and bustle of busy Inner West suburbs, Russell Lea probably isn’t the place for you. But if you enjoy living the quiet life in a family-friendly suburb, or somewhere that offers convenient access to the city and nearby eateries, this peaceful neighbourhood is definitely worth a closer look.
Home to tree-lined streets and a tranquil atmosphere, Russell Lea boasts a mix of large waterfront properties and Federation homes. Established couples and families are the dominant demographic group, but you’ll also find a decent smattering of professionals in the area.
Finally, the median house price in Russell Lea is $1.8 million, so while it’s not the cheapest place to buy in the Inner West, it’s certainly not the most expensive either.
Reliable House Cleaners in Russell Lea
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Russell Lea is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Russell Lea. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Russell Lea's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Regardless of whether you live in a tiny apartment or a huge house, cleaning your home is one of life’s most painful chores. Vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing and dusting is boring, time-consuming work — especially when there’s a long list of other things you’d much rather be doing.
The good news is that we can help. Cleaning Ease offers high-quality home cleaning services in Russell Lea, throughout the Inner West and across greater Sydney. Our professional and reliable cleaners can do the jobs you hate, freeing up time for you to devote to the things you love.
Use our quick and easy online booking service to schedule an appointment with Russell Lea’s trusted home cleaner, and we’ll take care of the rest. All you have to do is sit back, relax and focus on the more important things in life.
With us the residents of Russell Lea can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Russell Lea. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.