Best House Cleaning Service in Wareemba
Wareemba at a Glance
If you’ve never heard of the tiny Inner West suburb of Wareemba, you’re probably not alone. Sydney’s smallest suburb in terms of land area, this peaceful neighbourhood occupies a slice of land overlooking the Parramatta River’s Hen and Chicken Bay. And with nearby Drummoyne and Five Dock stealing all the headlines, quiet little Wareemba is rarely the centre of attention.
But don’t let that fool you into thinking Wareemba is one of those places you should just pass through on your way to somewhere else. Take some time to stop and look around, and you might just decide you’d like to stay a while.
You might find yourself impressed by Wareemba’s location. With its pretty water views, not to mention easy access to the restaurants and cafes of Abbotsford, Drummoyne and Five Dock, there’s plenty to like about its position. Add in the fact that it’s just 12km from the CBD and you’re looking at a reasonably easy commute into the heart of Sydney City.
And then there’s the highlights of Wareemba itself. Its largely residential streets are quiet and tranquil, with families making up a big portion of the local population. There’s also something of an Italian flavour in this part of the world, a fact which becomes very apparent when you visit a couple of the great local eateries. And with Wareemba boasting its own little shopping strip where you can stock up on all the essentials, everything you need is right on your doorstep.
So, while Wareemba may not be the first suburb that springs to mind when you think of the Inner West, if you’re searching for quiet, family-friendly living in a lovely location, its name will soon be on the tip of your tongue.
- One of the Inner West’s little-known gems.
- Quiet, family-friendly suburb in a convenient location.
- Lovely local shops and eateries.
- It’s hard not to be impressed by the water views.
- Plenty more cafes and restaurants to be found in places like Five Dock, Abbotsford and Drummoyne.
- Easy access to lots of local parks and walks.
- It’s a very small suburb so buyers might have to wait a while to find the right property.
- No nightlife to speak of and doesn’t boast the abundance of eateries you can find in some other Inner West neighbourhoods.
- Looking for great local cafes and shopping? Take a wander along Great North Road.
- Battersea Park in Abbotsford and Lysaght Park in Chiswick are two popular dog off-leash areas.
- Halliday Park in nearby Five Dock boasts a great kids’ playground.
Living in Wareemba
Cafes and Tidbits
- Trovatino Café is a popular local haunt and a great spot for coffee and a sweet treat. Or if you’re there for lunch, try a focaccia or the Tuscan Burger.
- Tony Ruggeri at Carmel’s has a great all-day breakfast menu. Treat yourself to the Dolce Omelette or, for lunch, enjoy Mamma’s Meatballs.
- Dolcetti for delicious cakes, pastries and other mouth-watering sweet treats.
- The Cove in Abbotsford does a mean breakfast.
- Paperboy Concord in Chiswick is worth a morning visit for a coffee or two.
- Craving some Thai? Head to Orchid Thai Cuisine in Abbotsford and try the Volcanic Chicken.
- Sapori Mediterranean Cuisine for pizza and pasta.
- Zest Chargrill for a chicken burger and chips.
- Prima Cucina in Russell Lea for the San Daniele Pizza.
- Lashings in Drummoyne does excellent burgers. Try the Try the Hangover or the Lashings.
- The share plates at Andiamo Trattoria in Abbotsford are definitely worth sampling.
- Filicudi Restaurant is an Italian favourite in Five Dock. Try the Special pizza.
- The Birkenhead for cold beers and good pub grub.
- The Pine Inn does decent cocktails.
- You can also head over the Gladesville Bridge to Bayview Gladesville.
Sites and Activities
- Try the award-winning gelato or some of the other sweet treats on offer at Trovatino Café.
- Get out on the water at the Wymston Parade boat ramp.
- Make the sort walk to Abbotsford and hop on a city-bound ferry.
Tell a fellow Sydneysider that you live in Wareemba and unless they’re a local, chances are you’ll be met by a blank stare. This small and peaceful suburb is very much a hidden gem, and that’s a big part of why it’s such a wonderful place to live.
In short, Wareemba is a quiet little pocket of suburban bliss in the Inner West. It’s got great local eateries, beautiful water views and is close to everything, but it’s the sort of place where things are never too busy and the pace of life is never too rushed.
Family-friendly living is the name of the game here, with established couples and families the largest demographic group. The fact that there are plenty of great schools nearby certainly helps matters, as does the proximity to local parkland and the area’s welcoming, community feel.
The median house price in Wareemba is a touch over $1.8 million, but due to the small size of the suburb, prospective buyers might need to wait a while for a suitable property to become available.
Reliable House Cleaners in Wareemba
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Wareemba is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Wareemba. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Wareemba's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Finding the time between your work and your social life to stay on top of household chores can be a big challenge. After all, when you only get a few precious hours of downtime each week, why would you want to spend them vacuuming, dusting and generally being bored senseless?
If you’re sick and tired of cleaning your home, why not leave it to the experts? At Cleaning Ease, we offer high-quality home cleaning services in Wareemba, the Inner West and across much of Sydney. With our equipment, expertise and reliable cleaning team, we can make your home sparkle once again.
We’ll do the dirty work so you don’t have to, so schedule an appointment with a Wareemba’s local house cleaner using our simple online booking system today.
With the house cleaning taken care of, you can focus on doing more of what you love; whatever that may be.
With us the residents of Wareemba can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Wareemba. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.