Best House Cleaning Service in Wentworth Point
Wentworth Point at a Glance
Once upon a time, Wentworth Point was part of the suburb of Homebush and used for largely industrial purposes. From boat builders to transport depots, this patch of land 16km west of the Sydney CBD was all about working rather than living.
Oh, how things have changed! Today, Wentworth Point is a fast-growing residential suburb zoned mostly for medium and high density living. There are high-rise apartment blocks seemingly everywhere you look, while the suburb boasted a population of just under 7,000 at the 2016 census. And Wentworth Point is only going to get bigger.
While there have been a few teething issues brought about by the rapid expansion; Hill Road traffic jams and a lack of parking spaces, to name a couple; there are also plenty of reasons why Wentworth Point is a wonderful place to live.
First, there’s the convenience. It’s close enough to the CBD to allow a reasonable commute, while the stadiums of Sydney Olympic Park and the shopping of Rhodes are within easy reach. It’s also known for its expanses of parkland and for the many kilometres of walkways and cycle paths that wind their way through the suburb and surrounding areas.
Wentworth Point’s location on the western shore of Homebush Bay ensures some lovely views of the Parramatta River, and those lucky enough to be able to catch the ferry to work can enjoy a pleasant commute. And with an increasing number of shops and eateries to be found in Wentworth Point, including the opening of the Marina Square shopping centre in November 2018, there’s plenty to enjoy here.
If you love apartment living and you’re searching for a suburb with a host of modern conveniences, Wentworth Point should be high on your shopping list.
Wentworth Point Highlights
- Lovely waterfront location.
- Plenty of parkland and open space to enjoy.
- Convenient location near stadiums, shops and more.
- Close to the city and to the ferry terminal.
- A safe suburb.
- A reasonably affordable place to buy an apartment.
- Traffic congestion during peak times can be a real hassle.
- Not ideal if you’re not a fan of apartment living.
- Parking problems.
- And you can’t drive across that bridge connecting directly to Rhodes.
- If you can secure an apartment with more than one parking space, do it.
- Bay Park boasts an awesome kids’ playground.
- If you can catch the ferry to work, you’ll find it’s usually a much more relaxing (and pretty) journey than if you drive.
Living in Wentworth Point
Cafes and Tidbits
- Leaf Café & Co for great coffee and a nutritious breakfast.
- The food at The Aviary Coffee House tastes as good as it looks. Try the Pancakes for breakfast or the Aviary Burger if you’re there for lunch.
- Hey Dear Coffee Co for the Signature Bacon and Egg Roll or maybe the Classic Chicken Schnitty. The coffee’s good, too.
- Lab Kitchen in Marina Square for all your Smashed Avocado needs.
- The Smelly Cheesecake for the Southern Fried Chicken Cheese Waffle.
- On Point is another local favourite well worth a visit. You can’t go past the Breakfast Bruschetta and the Steak Sandwich.
- If you’re searching for a café in Rhodes, check out Auvers Café.
- Treat your taste buds to a big and beautiful burger from Burger Point. The Marvin Glazed is ridiculously good, as is the Old School.
- Unaya for the Mountain of Salmon or a Wagyu Steak Burger.
- Alder Inn serves up Asian fusion dishes. Try one of the banquet options and you’ll go home happy.
- Masuya Suisan dishes up succulent sashimi.
- If you’re craving a Thai curry or noodle dish, Hiew Thai serves up all the usual favourites.
Wentworth Point doesn’t yet have a whole lot to offer in terms of nightlife, so you might want to check out some of the venues in Sydney Olympic Park and the Homebush area.
Sites and Activities
- Take a stroll across Bennelong Bridge to enjoy the water views.
- Enjoy a picnic in Bay Park and let the kids run wild on the excellent playground.
- Like getting around on two wheels? Head to Millennium Parklands for a bike ride.
- Spend the morning shopping and then enjoy a light lunch at Marina Square.
Right off the bat, we should point out that if you want a detached home with a big backyard where the kids can run around, Wentworth Point isn’t the suburb for you. High-density living is the name of the game here, so you’ll need to feel right at home in an apartment if you’re going to set up shop in the area.
The good news is that there are plenty of modern apartments to choose from, so you should be able to find something that offers all the creature comforts you need. And with a median unit price of $674,000, Wentworth Point is also reasonably affordable by Sydney standards.
However, the highlight of the suburb is that it offers plenty of ways to stay active. With plenty of walking trails, cycle paths and parkland to be found here, there’s no excuse not to get out and about to enjoy the fresh air.
Reliable House Cleaners in Wentworth Point
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Wentworth Point is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Wentworth Point. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Wentworth Point's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
Wentworth Point is one of those suburbs where there are plenty of great reasons to get outside and go exploring. With so much open space and pretty parkland to enjoy nearby, there are a whole lot of better things to do than spend your weekend house cleaning.
So, if you’re struggling to find the time and motivation to stay on top of your residential cleaning chores, let us take care of them for you. We offer high-quality home cleaning services in Wentworth Point and right throughout the Inner West. Our team of experienced cleaners have the equipment and expertise to get the job done fast, and we know what it takes to make your home sparkle.
It’s quick and easy to schedule an appointment with your Wentworth Point home cleaner(s); just use our online booking engine to tell us what you want cleaned and when, then put your feet up while we get down to work. The only thing left to do is work out what you’re going to do with all your extra free time.
With us the residents of Wentworth Point can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Wentworth Point. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.