Best House Cleaning Service in Greenwich
Greenwich at a Glance
Tucked away on a peninsula where the Lane Cove River and Sydney Harbour meet, Greenwich is a beautiful suburb with great features galore. Located just 7km north of the Sydney CBD, it boasts a convenient location and easy access to everything the city has to offer.
But take a wander around Greenwich’s quiet streets and you might struggle to believe that the heart of the city is just a short drive away. This is in part down to Greenwich’s peninsula setting, which means there’s not a whole lot of through traffic to worry about, but also thanks to the pockets of bushland and peaceful parks that are dotted around the suburb.
Ask a local what they love about Greenwich and chances are they’ll mention that although it’s close to the city, the concrete jungle of the CBD feels like it’s hundreds of kilometres away.
Greenwich residents can set out on a harbourside bushwalk, explore secluded coves and bays, swim in beautiful baths on the shores of the harbour and simply enjoy having the leafy streets all to themselves. And if you catch a ferry from Greenwich Point Wharf into the city, it’s a pretty spectacular way to get around.
Though it’s generally seen as a quiet suburb where you won’t find a whole lot in the way of nightlife, Greenwich does still have everything you need. Charming local shops provide all the essentials, while there’s also a smattering of good cafes and eateries when you need a coffee or a quick meal.
So, if you’re looking for somewhere peaceful and beautiful to live on the Lower North Shore, add Greenwich to your shortlist. It may not be the best-known suburb to the north of the harbour, but it’s certainly one of the best.
- Water views and harbourside living.
- Leafy streets just 7km from the Sydney CBD.
- Lovely community atmosphere that isn’t all that common this close to the city.
- Plenty of beautiful parks and picnic spots.
- Lots of great restaurants nearby.
- Pretty convenient in every way.
- The Pacific Highway — it’s busy, it’s noisy and it’s nearby.
- Finding a parking space can be a pain in some areas.
- Berry Island Reserve in nearby Wollstonecraft is a lovely picnic spot.
- Looking for somewhere to let your dog have some off-leash fun? Try Manns Point Park or Bob Campbell Oval.
- Enjoy a bushwalk beside the water by following the track from Shell Park to Greenwich Point Reserve.
Living in Greenwich
Cafes and Tidbits
- Grab a coffee from the café at Greenwich Baths — a great way to relax after a swim.
- The Social Room is a local favourite. Try the TSR Breakfast or, if you’re there for lunch, the Fried Chicken Burger.
- 2065 Café for coffee and breakfast. The Brekkie Wrap is worth a try.
- Café 154 on the Pacific Highway is a good spot for a morning coffee on the way to work.
- Wollstonecraft Café for crepes and friendly service.
- Botanica Garden Café in Waverton regularly earns rave reviews. Try the Ultimate Pulled Pork Roll or maybe the Vietnamese Pho Beef Noodle Soup.
- If you’re looking for a café in nearby St Leonards, it’s hard to go past The Wooden Whisk, Rough & Bare or Cavalier 2.0. And if you’re craving a pie, Romeo’s Pie Café always delivers the goods.
- Hooked Gourmet Seafoods is the place to go for great takeaway fish and chips.
- Take the ferry over to Woolwich and enjoy lunch at the Woolwich Pier Hotel, or waterfront dining at Deckhouse.
- Tamarind Thai in Waverton for all the usual classics.
- If you’re looking for somewhere to eat in St Leonards, check out The Moody Chef, Szechuan Garden or The Rice Den.
- If you want to dine out in Crows Nest, I Love Pho, HaNa Ju-Rin Japanese Restaurant, Le Bouchon and Kurtosh are all worth checking out. The ramen at Ryo’s Noodles is also delicious.
- The Woolwich Pier Hotel is a good spot for a beer or two before catching the ferry home.
- In St Leonards, check out Gilroys or the St Leonards Tavern.
- Crows Nest also boasts plenty of great spots to grab a drink. The Crows Nest Hotel is a local institution, but Small Bar, The Stoned Crow and The Crow Bar are all worth checking out as well.
Sites and Activities
- Hop on a ferry at Greenwich Point Wharf and see where you end up.
- Take a dip at Greenwich Baths and then grab lunch at the café.
- Enjoy a picnic in a waterfront park.
Life in Greenwich is very pleasant indeed. The leafy streets are quiet, the harbour views are impressive, and the native bushland completes the tranquil atmosphere. There’s a sleepy village feel to the suburb, even though you’re not all that far from the transport hub of St Leonards, and it’s the sort of place where families feel right at home.
There’s a decent mix of older detached homes and units in Greenwich, so there are real estate options to suit a wide variety of buyers. However, with a median house price of more than $2.6 million, property here will undoubtedly be beyond the reach of some.
Reliable House Cleaners in Greenwich
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Greenwich is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Greenwich. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Greenwich's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
When you live in Greenwich, there are plenty of ways to spend your spare time. You could swim in the harbourside pool, enjoy a peaceful bushwalk, hit a local café or hop on a ferry to head into the city within minutes.
With so much to do within easy reach, there’s no reason why you’d prefer to be locked inside house cleaning when you could be out and about enjoying the best Greenwich has to offer.
And that’s why you should leave the dirty work to us. Our professional and reliable cleaners can do the cleaning chores you hate, giving you more free time to do more of whatever you want.
All you have to do is book a Greenwich domestic cleaning using our simple online service — we’ll take care of the rest.
With us the residents of Greenwich can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Greenwich. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.