Best House Cleaning Service in Riverview
Riverview at a Glance
A serene and sleepy suburb on the shores of the Lane Cove River, Riverview is a family-friendly suburb on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. Found 9km northwest of the Sydney CBD, this beautiful locale is known for its water views, its beautiful pockets of bushland and its relaxed, welcoming atmosphere.
A largely residential suburb, Riverview’s best-known landmark would have to be St Ignatius’ College, which was built back in 1880. It boasts several grand old buildings and attracts students from right across the city, but it’s far from the only attraction that Riverview has to offer.
For many locals, the best feature of Riverview is its family atmosphere. With beautiful homes set on quiet and leafy streets, it’s a popular spot for anyone looking for somewhere safe to raise their kids.
Riverview is also quite a pretty suburb. Not only does it boast some lovely views of the Lane Cove River, but it’s also home to several parks and bushland reserves. You can even tackle a scenic bushwalking track around the shoreline of Tambourine Bay, which isn’t really the sort of experience you’d expect to find so close to the city.
And while Riverview doesn’t boast much in the way of restaurants or nightlife, the locals don’t have to travel too far to find both of those things in abundance. With Lane Cove to the north, Hunters Hill to the south and other dining hotspots like St Leonards and Crows Nest nearby, you’re never too far from the action.
- Lovely location on the river.
- Peaceful pockets of bushland.
- Family-friendly suburb.
- Lots of parks and reserves when you want to get outside and get some fresh air.
- Easy access to Lane Cove’s shopping, cafes and restaurants.
- Convenient location within easy reach of the CBD.
- Not a great place for those who enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life.
- You’ll need to look elsewhere when looking for cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Looking for somewhere to eat out? Try Lane Cove, Chatswood, St Leonards or Crows Nest.
- Tambourine Bay Park is a lovely spot for a picnic.
- Tambourine Bay Park is also a good place to let your dog run off-leash, as is Burns Bay Reserve.
Living in Riverview
Cafes and Tidbits
- Riverview Deli for a coffee and a delicious sandwich.
- Stoneground Bakery in Hunters Hill for a pie.
- Fink Café in Lane Cove North does good coffee.
- Dachshund Coffee in Hunters Hill is well worth a visit, not just when you need a caffeine fix but also for a bite to eat.
- Birdwood Café in Lane Cove for breakfast. Try the House Baked Beans or the Banana and Nutella Waffle.
- Lil Lane Eatery in Lane Cove is a great lunch spot.
- Grab a coffee and a fresh sandwich from Jack & Co in the servo on Northwood Road.
- Via Napoli Pizzeria in Lane Cove for the Capricciosa.
- The pizzas from Zapparellis also shouldn’t be overlooked.
- Head to The Alcott in Lane Cove for a few Mediterranean share plates with friends.
- Encasa on Longueville road for Spanish tapas.
- Tuck into some delicious fish and chips from Basil’s in Hunters Hill.
- Bistro 54 is another Hunters Hill favourite that serves up delicious French flavours. Try the Beef Goulash Pie or the Braised Lamb Shank.
- The Woolwich Pier Hotel for drinks with a view.
- Seasonal cocktails at The Alcott’s Spritz Bar in Lane Cove.
- Shorties Bar and Dining (Lane Cove) for a craft beer.
- Sink a few cold ones in the beer garden at The Hunters Hill Hotel.
- Little Red Robin is a great little wine bar in Lane Cove.
Sites and Activities
- Set out on a beautiful waterfront bushwalk towards Warraroon Reserve.
- Catch a ferry along the Lane Cover River from Riverview College Wharf.
- Work up a sweat on the sports fields at Burns Bay Reserve.
It’s worth mentioning upfront that the quiet life Riverview offers isn’t everyone’s idea of bliss. If you’re the type of person who loves being in close proximity to an “eat street” or popular nightlife precinct, this probably isn’t the suburb for you.
But if you’re searching for a family-friendly area where there’s minimal traffic, your surrounds are peaceful and you can feel safe walking the streets, there’s plenty to like about this serene suburb. The combination of the nearby river and the areas of remnant bushland really does help to create a feeling that you’re a long way from the city — something which is very welcomed indeed after a long day at work.
You’ll find plenty of grand old homes in and around Riverview, as well as a growing number of properties that have been treated to recent renovations and upgrades. What you won’t find is apartments, so those who value high-rise living will need to look elsewhere.
Finally, buying a home on one of Riverview’s quiet, tree-lined streets won’t come cheap. With a median house price of over $2.6 million, you’ll need a hefty bank balance to afford to buy here.
Reliable House Cleaners in Riverview
Each and every time, we strive and delivery excellence in home cleaning. We understand each residence in Riverview is unique and in addition to our high base standards, aim to customise each clean to your needs. With us you:
|Save Time||Stay Safe||Communicate Freely|
|Cleaning Ease helps you live smarter, giving you time to focus on what’s most important.||We rigorously vet all of our Cleaners, who undergo identity checks as well as in-person interviews.||
Online communication makes it easy for you to stay in touch with us. You can also speak directly with our team by calling us.
|Receive Immaculate Service||Can Relax||Remain Secure|
Our skilled professionals go above and beyond on every job. Cleaners are rated and reviewed after each task.
|We bring our own safe supplies and can accommodate special requirements.||Pay securely online. No bait and switch pricing.|
Your Happiness Guaranteed
All of this is underpinned by our full guarantee. Because, as locals, we take pride in delivering thorough house cleaning services to make your lives easier and more enjoyable. We want to brighten up homes in our community and improve the lives of residents in Riverview. We build this on a foundation of high quality cleaning underpinned by our Complete Guarantee.
Happy House Cleaning Clients
|Shasta Marcelo||Wilfred Yong||Carl Charlier|
|"Excellent cleaning service with super friendly staff. My apartment was left sparkling. Would highly recommend!"||
"Staff did an amazing job cleaning my apartment and saved me a ton of time. Very impressed with the service and really appreciated the level of professionalism shown as well.
|"Thank you, Cleaning Ease! You are well named, as it has been pleasantly easy to organise cleaning with you, even with my busy lifestyle. The clean is of high quality every time too - thanks guys!"|
|Katherine Ngo||Julia Hoy||Sheridan Fellas|
"We had a last minute booking for one of our clients and Danny (Operations Director) and his team provided us with exceptional customer service. He provided us with great solutions at affordable prices. Would not hesitate to use them for future events."
|"Great communication, excellent job, friendly team. I would recommend this service."||"End of Lease clean, the house was like brand new I cant fault the team on anything, will use again"|
Riverview's Best and Most Trusted Home Cleaner
With its bushland feel, water views and great family vibe, Riverview is a wonderful place to be at any time of year. There are parks to picnic in, bushwalks to explore and a relaxed atmosphere just waiting to be enjoyed.
So, with all of this right on your doorstep, who has time to worry about house cleaning? It may be one of life’s necessary evils, but cleaning is a continuous back-breaking, time-consuming hassle — which is why you should leave it to the experts.
We specialise in high-quality domestic cleaning services in Riverview and throughout most of Sydney. We’ve got the equipment and the expertise to restore your dirty, messy home to its spectacular former self, and we can do it all with minimum fuss.
All you have to do is book a reliable Riverview home cleaner(s) through our website. It only takes a couple of minutes to schedule your home cleaning, and then you can sit back and relax while we get to work.
With us the residents of Riverview can schedule exceptional:
Recurring home cleaning
Deep and Spring cleaning
Move-in / move-out / end of lease / bond cleaning
- Fridge and oven cleaning
- Interior window cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- And much more
Relax with Convenience and Reliability
We delight in creating more hygienic and vibrant homes in Riverview. This is made much easier with our streamlined booking process. All you have to do is enter your basic details and you can select from a wide range of professional cleaning services with flexible schedules in under a minute.
With our secure and very easy to use booking system, you can secure your next house cleaning in 60 seconds now.